Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Don't Ya?

Certain things go together. Champagne and cupcakes, Banks and Bailouts. But Fitness magazine and half naked girls??? WHAT?!?! Ok, so let me explain! Mr. Truly is a personal trainer. Not a personal trainer that looks like this 1981 fitness guru seen on the cover here because I find that absolutly disgusting *no offense to anyone*, but more of a "fitness trainer" with an extremely nice body! (I like to brag just a little bit!) So of course his life revolves around anything work out and gym related. Meathead Fitness magazines included!!


So, as I was "reading" in the bathroom yesterday I picked up the magazine curious as to how to become Sexy N' Hot while Eating Big+Burning Fat. hmmmm, interesting, I'm not buying it. Anyways, I'm flipping through the pages basically doubled over from laughing at how ridiculous some of these fake-baked guys look but then again I'm kind of throwing up in my mouth a little too. Seriously, how do these guys find clothes that fit?? Anyways, so i'm just sitting there flipping along and I stop to learn about "how to get the perfect chiseled abs." Page 1, great. Page 2, great. Page 3.....HOLY COW!! Let me just tell you, out of no where, completely blindsided, I turn the page to something that looks like should be in a playboy magazine. Not a picture like this chick so buff and tone that she looks like a half man *no offense here either* , but seriously a freaking playboy model photoshoot. And not even tasteful, it was DISTURBING!! I couldn't put the magazine down fast enough!



I mean, SERIOUSLY? A fitness magazine turned Hustler? I don't understand it....probably never will. Probably like I will never understand men or their need for pictures like these! But anyways, being the clever one that I am I didn't say a word to Mr. Truly about anything but I just simply went and got a pen and a little post-it and left this note on top of one of the sexy little goddesses in the magazine:



LOL, he will get a kick out of it! And after he does, I'm kicking all fitness magazines to the curb


It's so rainy and cold outside!! I wish I was still at home curled up on the couch!! It's Hump Day!! Hope you have a great one!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

kuhkjhkh said...

hahahahahahhah I just CRACKED up!!!

Jade Bordeaux said...

Oh My! She is UGLY!!!!3
You know, that is only HALF of it. Ever looked at BodyBuilder.com. Im embarrased to look at work. These woman are dressed so scantily clad that it would make Hugh cringe (also because, just like this model...men usually dont find that look pretty at all)
She is disgusting. I wouldnt let that bother me (not saying you are) because the only men that dont throw up in their mouths when seeing that...are the Jersy Mystic Tanned Men who cant find clothes to fit (or cant put their arms down..remember A Christmas Story when the boys mom dressed him to go out in the snow and he couldnt put his arms down..LIKE THAT!) and they dont count!

Jade Bordeaux said...

oh...and GIRL...let him KEEP those mags,because he will appreciate you-A NORMAL woman, not woMAN, more when all he sees are pics like these. Look at her JAWS!! Way too much testosterone! That isnt natural,and men arent naturally attracted to this, unless they like dudes.Trust me!
..........and any guy wo looks and focus's on his looks as much as the guy on the cover of that magazine,secretly MUST like dudes. (himsef) so -GO figure
You and your man are safe!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, women body builders are such a turn off. Why would someone EVER want to look like that.