I am finally catching up on my Daily Candy emails and my heart is pounding from the over abundance of vintage gorgeousness that I have seen.
I would absolutely love to stuff my junk in these trunks. Steam Line Luggage has absolutely mastered the art of old-school travel pieces with these vintage leather pieces. So many styles and colors to choose from too! And when you aren't traveling, their large trunk would be killer as a coffee table...just saying!
This Gemma Redux jewelry line made of industrial metals and vintage materials is a complete sensory overload. This rocking jewelry is a dream.
Laura Davis Design Lab's vintage dishware and linens is a fine delicacy in itself! Even better she is Plano based. The cute single and multitier cake stands are so impressive and would be such a unique addition to your 5-star fine dining table!
And how funky are these placemats, napkins, and towels made from old bed sheets and linens?!?!
And this chair pillow is a must have for my soon to be new office. *Heart beating faster now*
I've had my vintage Daily Candy fix for the day. I'm inspired, maybe I'll go dig up some rocks, scrap up some metal, and then see how creative I can get with 500 thread count linens.
Wish me luck, I'm feeling funky on this cloudy, dreary morning!!!







8 comments:
love those cakestands! so unique. That luggage is beautiful!
Ooooo... I love vintage finds! The cake stands are so pretty. My table could use a few of those.
I love the earrings and the chair pillow, So Fuscia, or MAgenta!LOL
Love the cakestands. I have a platter that would match.
And thanks for stopping by my blog. It's good to know I'm not alone in the whole going-to-bed-before-8 thing!
I get daily candy too! OMG! Love love love that luggage. If I was a globetrotter, I would totally buy the whole set. In pink of course! What else?
Love the luggage in particular... Gorgeous.
The other day, I passed by this shop that sold really really old Western suitcases- you know, like during the war when colonization was all big and all; and anyways, they were really really cheap, and I didn't buy one when I saw it, and when I went back, they were all sold and I was like.. damnit.
I LOVE the suitcases.
Post a Comment