Annoyingly so,
Yours Truly
This is what I've been wrapped up in for the past 5 days and it doesn't end until Thursday afternoon. Which is not even close to being soon enough.

I've got some sweet awards and tags but those are going to have to wait because I don't have the time or energy at the moment to focus. But there is an awesome and fun giveaway at Sweet Tea Diaries, so hop over there and check her out!! And another sweet blogger, Lauren, is doing a 100th post surprise giveaway!! I love surprises....but who doesn't?
And saving the best for last (if you are even still reading this boring post) go check out my BFF at The Preppy Polka Dot!! She just added some NEW, PRECIOUS, FUN stuff to her store!! Tell her you are ch-ch-ch-ch-checking her out (just like that) and she will love you forever! :)
Hope you all are haivng a wonderful week and I promise to be back in full-action mode soon!!!
I miss you.
I ♥ you.
*tear*






23 comments:
Girl, I'm so sorry I haven't stopped by your blog more. Keeping up with everyone is hard, ha, but I'm now following you (don't know why I wasn't before, ha), so I will make sure to check back more often. You're too sweet and your comments always put a smile on my face.
Thanks for the shout out!!! :o)
Have a GREAT day!!!
Aww I hope you are much more stress free than before! I totally get what you mean about being so busy you can't breath. I was like the last week! Can't wait till your back to the bloggy world! We miss you!!!
I hope things start to calm down for you soon. It's Wednesday and almost the weekend so hang in there!!! Have a great Wednesday!
Hang in there!!! :) I hope you have a good rest of the week, can't wait to hear what awards you won! :)
Amen on life slowing down for just a quick minute!!! That would be nice!
hope things calm down for you soon! Hang in there!
Stupid PMS trian! I say we jump the conductor! I hope your week gets better :) Have a great day
XOXO
what are you working on? art work, or??? is it for your job.
anywho, have fun at ur grandma's 70th birthday!!!!
hopefully it's fun busy?! only one more day! (i did crack up at the letter though=))
Awww... I hate those weeks. It's just one of those annoying things about working and being ridiculously successful. ;)
Take care of yourself - we can patiently wait for you to return to us!
I feel your pain! Keep chugging along, it will sure slow soon. Xoxo-BLC
Hang in there girl!!
I think a lot of bloggers out there are busy, especially students with finals and what not. You're not alone!!
Dang girl, you are a busy bee! Hope you can find some time for rest and relaxation. You're almost done, hang in there! :)
Ahhh! Thanks BFF for the plug. Let's see if anyone is really does ch ch ch check me out! ;)
Hope you can soon breathe again and get back to your normal bloggy self!
Hope you get some time to relax a little! Are you building a house?? All of those pics look familiar when we were building ours and picking out all of the tiles, granite, lights, etc! It was fun, but kind of a pain at the same time :)
Hang in there! We're rooting for you, and we totally understand! Keep chugging that coffee! I'm right there with you!
is it bad that i feel the same :( ... ps i know how your job goes, my past job was similar and at times i wanted it to be all over, especially when they can't make up their mind over something that's so little.
pps - i'm going to e-mail regarding the white boxer puppies :)
if it's any consolation, I think you have a fabulous job!!! And it looks like you have a natural knack for it!
Wow - what an adorable blog!!! I love it! Thank you for mentioning my giveaway too!
cute blog!! hope things slow down for ya soon :) have a good weekend!!
everything will be ok soon. enjoy your weekend! :-)
Drama, drama, drama. Get used to it-embrace the drama! Just wait until you have kids-then there is drama almost every day but then when they move away, it lessens and sometimes you even miss it! Take a deep breath. Enjoy your day and remember you are coming home this weekend! ilu-mom
Post a Comment