I can't sleep. It's a sickness. It's absurd. It's making me lose my mind. I don't know what the deal is lately. I mean, surely it's not the fact that I have a million different things going on that have me all balled up in little beads of stress just waiting to push me over that edge, right? Even drowning myself in a bottle of Tylenol PM isn't working. Help me ladies! I'm turning into a sleep deprived, PMS, anxiety driven, stressed out bitch (for lack of better words). Friday can not come soon enough!!
So I've had plenty of sleepless hours to think about blogging or to post some witty amusing post for you to enjoy your morning coffee over. But it's not happenin' girls. I'm not feelin' it. I'm not lovin' it. So hopefully, this lack of sleep hiatus that is aversly affecting my blogging will be over soon!
I did get to meet my bestie at a great wine bar last night!! I haven't seen her in ages (completely my own fault) and I have missed her MUCHO-GUSTO! I'm trying to convince her to start blogging {again} because her life lately is OUT.OF.CONTROL full of happiness, crazy fun and love. I loved hearing all of her life stories and it was like I could literally see the happiness seeping out of her pores. It makes my heart so happy to know that someone I love so dearly is enjoying and loving her life so much. I love you "shaven." (LOL, don't kill me for using that name, your lucky I'm not posting a picture!!!)
I also wanted to share this site, Accessory Bug. It's kind of like an online heaven on earth Sam Moon but only for purses. It's cheap and they have some CUTE bags!! I've never ordered from there, so don't hold me to the quality, but it's worth a browse.





If you are still reading this, Bless Your Heart! I promise to be back in full force soon and maybe I'll have a surprise or two up my sleeve. But, don't hold your breathe! ;)
I'll end this overly boring post with a fortune cookie quote via the dear Ruggy13, because it definitely applies to me lately.
"Real Courage is moving forward when the outcome is uncertain."
I ♥ you all...really, I do!
(and I owe you an apology, the pictures in my last post sucked BIG TIME, so sorry, won't happen again)




20 comments:
I'm meeting my bestie for wine tonight too! makes everything better!
ps...tagged you on my blog!
Not being able to sleep stinks!!! I've heard great things about L-tryptophan (the amino acid found in foods like turkey). I recently picked up a bottle at whole foods, but I'm pretty sure you can get it at a vitamin shop. I plan on trying it out this weekend, as a more natural way to help with my sleeplessness caused by fibromyalgia. I'll let you know how it works!
Oh girl, I am right there with you!! I have been having trouble sleeping for the past few months. A few things I have tried:
taking that night time sleep aid. It's non-addictive and all it is is a dose of the medicine that makes you drowsy unlike tylenol pm where you are actually getting meds w/your drowsy stuff.
I also lay off the caffine as early as possible. Then I read until I am too tired to hold my eyes open anymore.
Good luck with the sleep!!
I could never go without sleep so I know how you feel! I don't know what I would do. Hopefully you will soon return back to your normal sleeping schedule! Ha And I will definitely be checking out that website... those bags are AMAZING!
I hope you get some sleep soon! :( Not being able to sleep, or not having a "good" sleep does not make a person feel ANY better at all.
And for your info, your blog is GREAT! I love it!
aww how cute are you!!
I can totally relate to the "I'm turning into a sleep deprived, PMS, anxiety driven, stressed out bitch"
I say try doing something you loveeee! like shopping or watching a movie you love or anything that will put you in a good mood. Than drink a bottle of wine until you pass out :-)
I went through 2 weeks recently where I was having trouble sleeping. I've had too much on my mind, I guess. I hope that you get a good night of sleep very soon.
I like the bags you posted. The first one looks exactly like a Fendi Spy Bag.
Seems like we are going through the same thing...accept all I CAN do is sleep (usually the opposite). I have so drank Nyquil and stayed up all night, REALLY!
I miss u too, :~D
...OH-and those bags are so cute.Ecsp. the last one!
Oh no! Not sleeping is the worst! Have you tried reading? That's what I do before bed and it kind of lulls me!
Thanks for the site! I'm going to check this out!
Hope it gets better soon (and thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!)
love the bags! my sleep has been a problem for me as well! i just cannot seem to fall asleep till very late!
feel better soon... something must be going around because i definitely havent been my cheerful self lately either. keep your chin up! :)
the weather is not helping either. is so hard just to get on the tread mill and run. totally feel that same, girlie. eat some chocolate that always helps me. of course, i end up eating the whole bag. not good.
love the bags, especially the first one. yummie:) i will def. check out the site.
hope you are cheering up soon!!!
I love you! You are too sweet, I had so much fun with you last night...can we do it again ASAP?!?!? Love the bags, and dear, I hope you sleep soon.
I couldnt sleep either! uhh it was so annoying, i'm getting sick again. but yes please send me over those recipes, my email is kristenann34@yahoo.com
thanksss so much.
I might have to check out that site!! those bags certainly LOOK fabulous :) my mani/pedi/wine experience was amazing!
Your funny! Sam Moon is fun for cheap jewelry too!! I also have a black & white polka dot overnight bag from Mr. Moon~ Love it!
P.S. I'm going to email you the sidebar button because this rude little comment box isn't letting me leave it in here! grr! :)
Wooo~ I'm commenting twice in one night on the same post!
haha, for real~ I can't open up your email address to send it to you. Can you leave me your email in a comment? Or you can email me so I can email you back the sidebar button info at thepreppypolkadot@live.com
THANKS GIRL!! :)
I can't believe being the handbag addict I am that I've never seen this site. I'm definitely checking it out tonight!!! I hope you get some sleep too. I know how bad it feels to be running on empty. Thinking of you. XOXO
Uh, I'm a fairly regular insomniac as well and it's not only frustrating but can make me completely lose-my-mind crazed after about two days. I feel for you, I really do. The only thing that usually works for me is to do really vigorous exercise until my body goes back to a natural cycle... and even then sometimes it only works intermittently.
Funny enough, I think your posts are just as amusing when you're tired and crabby... I mean c'mon you still post purse pictures and links to fun sites!
Nights out with the bestie and beverages really are the best, even when you're feeling kinda crappy and stressed - glad you had a place to unwind. Happy Friday - here's wishing you some rest.
Post a Comment