I'm laying on the floor contemplating what to blog about.
Nothing comes to mind.
I could tell you about my week. But you wouldn't be interested.
I could show you pictures of some funky design idea I'm feaning. But I'm not feeling inspired.
I could whip up some witty, hilarious story to make you spit coffee all over your keyboard. But I'm not thinking clearly.
I could get all emotional and lovey dovey and make you feel all special inside. Something super positive, because you all expect that from me, and I owe it to you. But I don't have it in me, not today, not for awhile.
So today my dear Bleaders, I'm just resting on the fact that lately....
"My greatest luxury is silence."
—Jean-Georges Vongerichten, chef
Word.
{ promise I'm keeping up with all of your sweet blog posts!! I'm just not commenting, I know it's terrible. I will be back in the swing of things soon. I really ♥ you all.}



33 comments:
we'll sashay, shantay when you're ready. :)
I was wondering where you are lil missy! Bloggy stike? :( Silence is a good thing at times, but I hope you come back soonnnnnnnn! ;)
you need a margarita. I'll see you in 4hours. Bye!
Everyone needs a little break sometimes, so I totally understand. I hope you have a lovely day, pretty girl!
Silence is golden. I don't blame, and we all still love you! Have a lovely day, friend!
Fo Sho...
Gotta love the silence sometimes!!
Have a good day girly!
Hope everything is okay! :)
Somtimes silence is best. I can completely relate to what you are saying. No worries, your silence won't keep your bleaders away :)
Keep your head up. Call me if you need anything. I love you and miss you.
Take your time! :) We'll miss you terribly of course, but we understand you can't burn yourself out. - wow i don't think any of that made sense. Maybe I need some silence too! :)
The blog funk will fade! Love the quote!
Miss you & you fab 'wraps' BFF!!
Hang in there.. ;)
I know how you feel! I'm having trouble keeping up since I moved! It sucks, but we all need a break sometime.
We all need that silence and time for clarity every now and then. Hope you are enjoying your Thursday and have a fun weekend ahead! <3
I have my days too.. Nice. =)
I hope everything is OK... :)
What a great post!! I think this rings true to so many of us at times. Enjoy the silence! :o)
I think we've all been there! I always say" I'm sorry so and so, I'm allergic to the phone/e-mail/blog/facebook right now"
yes, I think we've all been there! sometimes it gets soooo tiring keeping up with everything. xo
i might have to steal your thoughts &that wonderful quote. my office, for the time being, is empty, lovely, & silent. it's glorious!
xoxo.
Silence is golden. :)
Silence is needed every once in a while! Take our time chica! We will be anxiously awaiting for your return :)
hope you're doing alright girl! hope you have a good day!!
What's the matter with my girl? Life getting in the way? I'll have to agree that silence is a great thing but I did miss your blog! If I didn't know better I'd wonder where you came from-imaginative, creative, likes to write, etc...are you sure you belong to me? Oh yeah, I know how your mind works-you must be mine! Boy, am I glad!
OOOh yes would love the poem. Do you see my email on the blog?
always enjoy reading your blog. i smile/laugh everyday :)
if you call this silence than I still enjoy reading it!
p.s. youre tagged on my post. =)
Enjoy your break...and when you're ready, check out my blog because You're TAGGED!! ;)
I love that quote. and think its SO true :)
I think this was one of your best posts.
Great post and I love that you ended it with "word." See you ARE witty even without trying!!
I can so relate to this post. And from the response, so can MANY other blogettes...... :)
Oh My Goodness, I've so been there!
Girl, we all have our moments of silence :)
Post a Comment