Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend Rap-Up

Good Morning! I figured I'd do a little weekend "Rap" up for you all, but it might end up being more like a ridiculous poem since you won't be able to hear my mad rapping and beat-boxing skills. Trust me, I'm saving you from the pain though.

*Drum roll please.....*

So it all starts on Friday, I'm feeling a little wack,
It's been a week from hell,
I just wanted to hit the sack.

But we end up on a patio, sipping a few beers
I'm tired, I'm moody, I'm pissed,
I'm almost brought to tears...

I hit the bed early
Thanking God the day is over...
I didn't get a wink of sleep,
Mr. Truly was snoring like a damn dog named Rover.

Saturday was great, salad bar for lunch,
Maybe I'll become a vegan,
But it's still just a hunch.

I shopped for a Easter dress,
No luck was in store,
I looked like a pasty easter egg,
I'll keep looking some more.

Sunday was a fun day
It started at IHOP with my man.
The eggs didn't agree with my stomach,
So I became the bathrooms greatest fan.

We shopped a little more,
I had better luck this go-round,
Flowy, Cute, and Yellow,
I'm now big-bird bound.

The rest of the day was spent on the couch being lazy,
I cried through 7 pounds,
But after a bottle of wine,
the rest of the night became hazy.

My loves I hope you are still reading,
If you are, you are my new best friend.
I promise to post something more productive,
But for now, this is THE END.

{oh my, I crack myself up. I think I might make this a weekly occurance. If only I could figure out a way to really rap this so that you could hear it. That would be greatness. }

HAPPY MONDAY!!!
I'm so excited to get this week started.....Did I really just admit that? I must be getting sick

24 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh my goodness!!! You definitely need to continue these and find the music and a video camera!!! LMAO!! Glad you found a dress!!! XOXO

Liz said...

It's like the Daily 10 rap! Lol, that's great. We watched Seven Pounds this weekend, too, it was amazing.

Rachel said...

that totally made my morning!you are so creative! way to go :) have a good week!

Unknown said...

hahahahha..oh.my.heavens.

I did not just read that..I hope you know I was actually rapping the words. That is freakin' fabulous. Please make this a weekly habit so that I can start off my Monday with a huge ridiculous grin on my face. LOL! Your weekend sounds like a blast, although the IHOP experience did not sound oh-so-fun! :( hahahaha.

p.s. - Post pics of your Easter Dress! :)

Tara Gibson said...

LOVE IT! You better post pics of your easter dress!

Mrs. Hanson said...

LOVE the rap! Too cute! :)

Your always SO creative!!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Love the rap! It cracked me up! :)

s. pearce feldman said...

you're adorable. LOVE the rap & can't wait to see the easter dress! happy monday - hope this week is better than last...!

Sana said...

I love you. I made up a rap back in the day..I need to go through my google talk. This brought back so many memories. lol. I want more!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

i love it! oh your easter dress sounds so cute, glad you had good luck the second time around =)!

CTB said...

That was hilarious! I can say with all certainty, that this was the first rap I've ever read on a blog! haha Love it! Hope this week is better!

Lydia said...

I am impressed with your rapping skills! Hope you have a great week!!!

Jane said...

very jealous of your rapping skills! i have no such talent! happy monday!

Aliya said...

Thats great! I make up silly raps like that for my friends and everyone thinks I'm nuts... glad you enjoy it as much as I do! :)

Girl Meets Beau said...

Ha I love this!! So funny! I could almost hear a beat to it...I think you should post a video next time :)

Melissa said...

What a great post to come home to... hilarious.

You should post your Easter dress. I haven't had one of those in forever!

TexanCouture said...

LOL that was great! Can't wait to see the Easter dress!

Kelli said...

Hahaha! Too funny :)

Unknown said...

That just cracked me up!

Just Me said...

Best EVER. I love you!

Jules said...

This is really funny! I think next time a vlog is in order :) I'm so glad you found a dress and got to relax!

Mrs. Cullen said...

this was super cute!! i wanna see seven pounds..i love will smith but i never got around to watching it

Jill said...

You're so funny. Love the poem.

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

i did! thank you so much. it went to my spam box at first so i couldnt find it, but i did! and i love it :)