(Big Bird at her finest!)
I'm going to be VERY busy this week so I'm thinking unless a miracle happens and a little genie assistant comes flying down from the sky, well, sadly, I don't think I'm going to have time for blogging. Yes, I'm that busy. But it's a good thing and I will still be keeping up with all of you! My posts may be a few and far between, but hey, you get what you pay for! :)
So without further ...drum roll please.....
Here is your "Fresh Prince" Weekend Rap-up!
In Dallas Fort Worth
is where I work and play,
being lazy on the weekends is how I spend most of my days.
Friday we were fishin and relaxin and chillin
I was trying to work, it was like I was schoolin.
Then on Saturday, I was up to no good!
Started making trouble in my neighborhood.
I spent way too much money and I got a little scared,
I said "I'm so sorry dear, I needed something to wear!"
I got a mani/pedi then patio time was near,
the beers were so fresh and I was looking hot in the mirror,
but then it started to rain and the place soon was clear
so I thought man forget it, yo home to my crib!
Then...we...pulled up to the church around 7 or 8
and we had a yummy lunch
at home, smellin' great!
Back on my couch, I was finally full,
sittin' on my throne as the princess, Yours Truly.
is where I work and play,
being lazy on the weekends is how I spend most of my days.
Friday we were fishin and relaxin and chillin
I was trying to work, it was like I was schoolin.
Then on Saturday, I was up to no good!
Started making trouble in my neighborhood.
I spent way too much money and I got a little scared,
I said "I'm so sorry dear, I needed something to wear!"
I got a mani/pedi then patio time was near,
the beers were so fresh and I was looking hot in the mirror,
but then it started to rain and the place soon was clear
so I thought man forget it, yo home to my crib!
Then...we...pulled up to the church around 7 or 8
and we had a yummy lunch
at home, smellin' great!
Back on my couch, I was finally full,
sittin' on my throne as the princess, Yours Truly.
(Concentrating so hard, like a fish can really read your mind right?)
There ya have it ladies! Hope you all have a fabulous week! And hello to my new followers!! I'm so excited!! I want to follow up with a few of you, I just haven't had the time...but I will, so be afraid...be verrrry afraid!! :)





32 comments:
HAH! Reading your weekend rap is definitely the way to start off Mondays. ;)
I completely agree, your Monday rapping is not only hilarious but really good!
Oh and the dress?!?! LOVES! Completely loves! Don't work too hard... haa haa haa. I know right?
This is too funny! I love it!
GM! Loved the Easter pic! Skip looks so cute! Need to work on your rapping-gotta rhyme better! Maybe Anthony can help with that! Glad your weekend was good-this weekend will be better sine you'll be with me! Have a wonderful day! Love you!
Love the Easter pic!
Mad rap skills, lady! :) And I am looooving the easter dress! How cute are you?
I hope you & S had a great weekend! :)
hahah how cute are you! sounds like a great weekend! I loved your outfit!
Glad to see you had a wonderful Easter! You looked beautiful. Hope you have a great week even though it is super busy!
Glad to see you had a wonderful Easter! You looked beautiful. Hope you have a great week even though it is super busy!
you are so adorable! i love the dress! and your raps are awesome, def a great way to start off the day. :)
I guess if you don't know the Fresh Prince of Bellaire famous theme song sang by millions of girls in their teenage years, well, then you won't understand this rap!
Oh too cute, I love it!!! You are gorgeous, ah! I love that dress, soooo pretty! I am going to get a mani/pedi tonight, I need one SO bad! Have a great day darling! :)
LOOOOVE the fresh prince song! That was amazing! :)
Haha! cute little rap! and cute dress!
First of all, you looked beautiful and I LOVE your dress! So adorable!
Second, I am amazed at your rapping abilities. Very entertaining! You're hilarious.
Glad you had a good weekend and I hope that this week isn't too overwhelming for you!
I'm so glad to be a new follower of this blog. I love it so far! :)
i love it, so cute! and what a great pic, you look gorgeous, love the dress=)
I love you the mostest...
haha..LOVE it! That dress looks great on you! Love the color! :) Have a great (even though very busy) week!
I love the "rap up"! You're such a character and so funny. I think your Easter dress is really pretty.
you look gorgeous in yellow!! Love the rap!!! your hilarious
haha! you're adorable - such a bright spot on a monday!
Thank you for making our Monday mornings a bit more enjoyable. Love the rap!
Hahaha. I love these. They are awesome. What a great idea!
And I love your yellow dress! You looked beautiful in it, not at all like Big Bird!
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE the yellow dress!!! Where did you get it from? It's far from being the big bird :)
Aweee! Precious ... and you look divine in yellow! Xoxo-BLC
If you weren't so adorable and pretty, i'd feel bad for tagging you in the picture game ;)
The genie left you something on my blog, ch ch ch check it out! Ha, I just quoted you! :)
I liked the weekend wrap...clever!
LOVE your blog!!
You are too funny! Love the yellow dress!
This is too funny! :)
Glad you had a fun Easter. I love your yellow dress. You are so pretty... like you should be on TV pretty!
Post a Comment