I wish I was getting my patio on today, but I'll be stuck with clients in samples up to my ears! However, I can't go without giving a quick holiday shout out to the frosty margarita drinking, ice-cold cervesa guzzling, maracha shaking, sombrero wearing holiday! Oh, and if you you're lucky, maybe a muy caliente Latin Lover! Wait, who I am kidding? :)
Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
♥ Cheers my sweet friends! Hope you all have a wonderful fiesta of a day! ♥
(could I be anymore cheesier?)




23 comments:
honestly, Cinco de Mayo is probably one of my fav. holidays. hahaha..that's sad huh? Falls right up there with Christmas & my birthday. And mean, what other Holiday do you have an excuse to eat as much chips and salsa till it's running out of your ears and drink enough 32 oz. Beers and Fish Bowl Margaritas till you vomit??
hahaha..have a great day lovely! :)
No patio time today?!?!?!! Are you serious?!?!!?!
Happy Cinco de Drinko my friend. Mwah!
Awww, no margaritas? I'll drink one for you girl!!
Happy Cinco de Mayo! I wish you still had your little "mexican" dress that I couldn't get you out of when you were 5-red with ruffles and petticoats! You were such the little Mexican princess! Have a great day! Ole'!!
I'm sure you'll find time to squeeze a marg in there somewhere!! Or at least I hope so. Happy Cinco!
i'll be sample-ing with you, today. maybe we can get the stone people to deliver us a 'pome-granite' margarita! :P
guess that makes two of us cheese-balls today!
Umm I could TOTALLY go for a Margarita right now but it would totally KILL my weight watchers! Thanks for bringing it up! lol
I wish I was drinking a margarita right about now! Have a good day pretty girl!!!
You're too cute!!! Happy Cinco de Mayo!! Have a GREAT day!!! :)
Happy Cinco de Mayo! I hope you make it to the patio eventually! :)
Happy Cindo de Mayo!!
It's too rainy to be on the patio here! And I'm too busy for margs too. Bummer for us!
I love Cinco de Mayo!! It's probably one of the greatest party holidays we have! I can't wait to consume a couple of margs on my back patio this evening...I'll drink one for you ;)
So sad that you can't go out. I'm hoping the rain stops this evening...
Your cheesiness is appreciated, Happy Cinco de Mayo to you too!! =)
HAHA, My little Blonde Mexican in her Red Dress with Petticoats...I am going to have dreams about this one tongiht. HAHA!
I hope your day is extra spicy! Xoxo-BLC
Happy Cinco de Mayo, friend!! :)
Hope your day is fabulous!
You're not cheesy, either. You're adorable, entertaining and so sweet! And well, if that's cheesy, I rather enjoy your cheesiness ;)
I need a margarita or two after being here at work all day with no end in sight....Memorial Day how far away you seem!
happy cinco de mayo!! :)
Happy Cinco De Mayo! Hope all is going well with you! :)
Happy Cinco de Mayo, friend! I hope you get some time to relax and unwind tonight.
bummer!! i hope everything went great!=)
Post a Comment