Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some things are better left unsaid...

Aren't they?

I don't have a witty "weekend rap-up". Even though it would have been a great one.

I don't have a sweet post about my mom. Even though she deserves it. She deserves the world.

I don't have a designer home to drool over. Even though I could use the beauty in my life right now.

I don't have time to blog. Even though time seems to be standing still.

But I will be back. Soon. I just need to focus on getting my priorities straight, peace and order back into my life, and my heart into the right place and back into the right hands.

So when the time is right, I will share, I will open up, I will explain.....


If this is not a place where tears are understood,
Where do I go to cry?
If this is not a place where my spirits can take wing,
Where do I go to fly?
If this is not a place where my questions can be asked,
Where do I go to seek?
If this is not a place where my feelings can be heard,
Where do I go to speak?
If this is not a place where you'll accept me as I am,
Where can I go to be?
If this is not a place where I can try to learn and grow,
Where can I be just me?
(William J. Crockett )
But for now, some things are just better left unsaid.

29 comments:

Mom said...

Sweet but sad post. Kyle would be proud you were listening closely in church. I have all I need in the world because I have you and Lyndsey and all the other family, friends, and church. You keep holding on tight because we will need each other this week! Keep searching for that sense of peace-you will find it!

Rachel said...

my thoughts are with you. keep your chin up.

:-)

Just Me said...

Thank you for posting that poem. I had no clue where to find it. I love it. I think we should print it and frame it for my new APT. I love you girl.

Mrs. Hanson said...

Oh girl! I hope everything is okay. My heart is aching for you. Let me know if you need anything at all! E-mail, call, text... anything!

CTB said...

Sending lots of good vibes (with a few puppies and rainbows thrown in for good measure) to you this week!

kuhkjhkh said...

I hope everything works out soon and that you are back shortly!! cheer up!

Sending hugs your way love!

Lauren said...

Girl, I love you, and enjoy your time just being you.... We all need a bloggy break, it's good for the soul!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Thinking of you!

Brittany Ann said...

Praying for you, sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you pretty girl. xoxo

katie + bret said...

HUGS!

TexanCouture said...

I hope everything is going okay for you!

Tara Gibson said...

sending hugs your way!

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you sweet girl. I have no clue what your needs are this week, but that doesn't matter. You are on my heart and I will continue to pray for you! :) Love you sweet bloggy friend. Have a great week!

Iva Messy said...

stay strong! we will all have you in our thought! :0)

Lydia said...

I will be thinking of you!!! <3

Trina said...

oh nooo don't leave! But I do completely understand and I hope everything works out! Just know I'm only seconds away (through the internet)!! :)

Farnnay said...

Hope all turns out well!!!

Melissa said...

Your mom is so sweet... MPHBFF DBF Hugs to you!

♥ H ♥ said...

Love you girl!!! I Hope everything is ok....I'm here if you need anything
XOXOXO

Jules said...

I hope you know that I'm sending big bloggy hugs and positive thoughts your way. Take care...xoxo

Nicole Marie said...

hope everything is ok. keeping you in my thoughts.

Miss Jody said...

Sometimes you just need to be alone, to gather thoughts. I do it alot. I hope everything is okay with you. xoxoxo
Sending thoughts and hugs your way!:)

Anonymous said...

I heart you BFF~ Hang in there! ;)

controlled chaos said...

I hope everything is going ok...I really do.
My thoughts are with you :)
And so is everyone else's that commented here.

Anonymous said...

hope all is well, girlie!!! missed you!!!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Hope everything is alright! I know we've never met, but I feel like we know each other well through all the blogging. It's hard when you're going through tough times, but in awhile you'll be able to look back and see the greater plan. Until then, keep your head up. We're all pulling for you! xoxo

Q, La, and Gooner said...

We moved to Texas from Washington DC. It is SO nice to be away from the city. Soon I WILL have a baby and babies make EVERYONE feel better... so just let me know if you want to meet up to hold her!!!

The sun should help too!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

i'm thinking about you girl!! i hope everything is alright and will look up very soon! hugs!!