Now this is a rap-up all about how
my weekend got flipped-turned upside down
and I'd like to take a minute
just sit right there,
I'll tell you all about my weekend with the girls social affair.
da da da da da dun
In downtown Fort Worth is where I work and play,
At Chimy's is where I spend most of my days,
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all drinkin' on the patio actin' like a fool
When a couple of my girls
Who were up to no good
Wanted a girls night in my neighborhood
We had one bottle of wine and people started to stare
So BFF and I headed to the Cat's game to get some fresh air.
We sweated at the game and had a few beers
The baseball boys were looking hot but we were a mess in the mirror
If anything we were feelin' a little rare
But we thought 'Now forget it' - It's time to dance we declare!
We finally pull up to the house about 3 or so late,
And we yelled to the boys 'Yo players smell ya later'
I looked at my girls
We were finally there
Loving my girls, no one else can compare.
Ok, so yes that may have been super lame, but it was short and sweet. I did have a WONDERFUL time Friday night with my sweet, sweet friends. Special shout out to Absolute Splash who wrote a very near and dear post about Yours Truly today. I love you Shaven!
However, Saturday ended up being a complete buzz kill. We woke up wanting to go to the lake and to the lake we went. But mid-way into our trip our felt sick...very, very sick. My throat was on fire, I was hacking up a lung and I was freezing. Freezing in 100 degree weather was a little abnormal if I do say so myself. I ended up curled up asleep on the boat for 2+ hours while my friends enjoyed the lake festivities. I'll leave that up to your imagination....
So Sunday I laid in bed and slept and refrained from shoveling hot coals down my throat and eventually woke up Monday and headed to the nearest Care Now. 12 screaming kids, a creepy dude with a bloody hand and crossed-eyes, and $400 later it was determined I had strep. My life might as well have been over.
So i've been cooped up in the house. Sweatpants on, gatorade oozing out of my pours and enough soup to feed a small village in Africa. I'm feeling better, so much so I might just venture to 7-11 here in a few hours for a pint of icecream to eat while I catch up on all of you lovely bleaders....don't judge, just enjoy with me ok?
I ♥ you all....
We danced and danced the night away....SO much fun.
Hope you all are having a GREAT Tuesday!!!!!!!!







25 comments:
I love it...not that you are sick of course, that you did a Rap Up! YAY! I wish I could come take care of you bestie!!!!!
I love it...not that you are sick of course, that you did a Rap Up! YAY! I wish I could come take care of you bestie!!!!!
You are so cute! I love your rap ups! I hope you are feeling better! Strep is terrible!!
Ugh oh! Feel better! sounds like a great weekend though!
Your rap was GREAT!
I'm sorry your feeling blah.....
I hope you feel better
Soon!:)
Sending you a ray of sunshine and
chicken soup.:)
Funnn!!
F.U.N. Everyone should wear their sunglasses at night!!!
Hilarious as always!!! I hope you feel better!! :)
Sorry about the strep hun! Heal up! Prayers for a fast recovery!
i miss you! where have you been my whole life?! hope all is well!
Haha!! Love it!!!! I hope you are feeling better girl. Love ya, sweet friend :)
Hope you're feeling much better!
Your rap was not super lame, try fansmashingtastic!
That was probably the best weekend update I have read to far.
I hope you feel better soon!
Oh no hope you get to feeling better soon!Love the pics, you ladies are gorgeous!
i love your raps! you looked gorgeous!
hahaha. it was NOT lame. I liked it :) :) YOu are awesome.
POSH!!! Love the sunglasses and the FUN that you obviously had!
OMG
THAT WAS SOO GREAT!!!!
And i mean it!!!
I love making up my own lyrics to songs..but you were awesome
Hahaha
loved it.
C.A. just liked it.
But I loved it.
hahah
hope she doesn't read this comment.
MEEEE_OWWWWWW.... that is all. No really, I'm sorry you're sicky and I'm sorry you didn't get to party like it's 1999 last weekend. But! That's what anitbiotics and bed-rest are for - to get you back out there and partyying. love you.
I just couldn't help but read it to the tune of Fresh Prince theme song! lol
Sorry you're feeling so crapy... I found your blog and enjoy it very much! Hope you feel better soon!!
I so missed your weekend rap-ups. I am sorry that you got sick on Saturday, but I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Take care!
So glad you are back!! wish you felt better though! looks like such a fun weekend!!
sounds like a fun weekend! cute pics, pretty girls!
you are your friends are just too cute! SO MUCH FUN!! {I hope you are feeling better} Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment