skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful."- William Morris
Awards
(8)
Design Ideas
(3)
Designer Spaces
(4)
Etsy Finds
(1)
Fitness
(1)
Funky Finds
(5)
Giveaway
(4)
Holidays
(3)
Neat Ideas
(2)
personal
(39)
Show Home
(1)
Surveys
(1)
Tags
(2)
Travel
(2)
Wall Decor
(2)
wedding fun
(3)
Weekend Rap
(5)
Weekend Rap-up
(1)
Welcome
(1)
The Now and Then
The Now and Then
July (3)
June (4)
May (9)
April (23)
March (29)
February (13)
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Awesome GIVEAWAY
Speaking of Green-Eco-Friendly-Reusable-Bags, go check out
http://www.whitneycarolinedesigns.com/ecochicbags.html
AND.......She is having an AWESOME giveaway for one
*LUCKY*
reader!! I could SO use one of those boards!!
I love them, check her out!!
1 comment:
Just Me
said...
I love you too.
February 25, 2009 at 10:42 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awards
1 comment:
I love you too.
Post a Comment