Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One bag at a time...

My dear friend Absolute Splash made a cute post last night about "going green." It's a trend that has hit full force lately and I think it's such a great idea to try to buy "green" products that can be re-used and recycle. Can you imagine what an impact we could make if we all did just something small everyday!?! Anyways, AS posted about her grocery shopping adventures using the re-usable grocery bags and let me just say that I AM IN LOVE with these things!! Whether it's the generic $1 special bag or a little bit more of a splurge for a fancy goodie bag, I use them ALL THE TIME and for EVERYTHING!!

My favorite is one that I ordered from Blue Avocado (you can get these bad boys at Whole Foods Market too!) It's not just a single bag like most green totes, but it's a kit with large bags, cute totes, even ventilated produce bags!! And colors and patterns to choose from!! Oh, how I love these!!

Introducing the gro-pak , the collapsable, reusable grocery bag system!!
They are made from recycled material and even better, they fold up
into this stylish little pouch!!

A few other ideas would be these http://www.flipandtumble.com/thebags.html cute trendy bags. Or http://www.onebagatatime.com/ even has recycled reusable wine carriers!! Truly a bag that speaks to my heart! How about getting your kids involved with their own http://www.envirosax.com/products/kids_series/!! PRECIOUS!!

The possibilities are endless....so help do your part.....GO GREEN!!



Photobucket

1 comment: