Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Fun Day!

It has been SUCH a great weekend! The weather has been beautiful, I've gotten SO much accomplished, and I've enjoyed spending some much needed quality time with Mr. Truly! We got up bright and early and went to Krispy Kreme for some OH-SO-Delicious sweet goodness. So good that I could literally taste that glaze creeping down into my thighs....yeah, this was Mr. Trulys idea thank you very much!! Then we tanned....because I do have a terrible case of the winter mayonnaise legs syndrome going on! And then off to Wal-Mart we went for a weeks worth of groceries. Let me just tell you, if I don't get struck down for saying this, Wal-Mart at 9:00 in the morning is WONDERFUL! I wasn't elbowing people in the isles, or running up on peoples heels with my buggy. And best of all....NO LINES! Believe it! I have vowed to only grocery shop in the morning from here on-out...mark my words! So we came home and I worked on a little project (previous post please!) and then we went on a walk. One of our favorite things to do is walk around the "lake" surrounding our apartment complex and recently we have been feeding the ducks. It takes me back to my childhood of spending time in the golfcart with my Memommy feeding the ducks on the golfcourse. There were the two MEANEST swans....we called them Juan & Carlos. HAHA! I have no clue where the names came from, but that is one memory that is so very special to my heart! <3>
Photobucket

I'm now catching up on blogging, and doing a little business reading! I'm excited to curl up on the couch with Mr. Truly, a glass of milk, some homemade chocolate chip cookies and watch the Oscars! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful dresses!!

Hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend!!
***I'm working a great post about a HUGE project I have been so blessed to be able to work on!! It will be up tomorrow!!***

1 comment:

Just Me said...

this sounds like the best Sunday ever!