Friday, March 13, 2009

Because I'm crafty like that...




I whipped up this handmade with lots of glue lots of love Bridal Notebook for my Bridezilla Bride-to-be Sister as part of her birthday present!! Who needs to pay $30 to Barnes and Noble for a bridal organizer when she can have a custom, made-to-order book of love!?!? Plus, I know she will need the 3" binder to hold all of the magazine clippings she is keeping!! Actually, being the MOH, I think I have more than she does....am I crazy?!?!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

SO CUTE! I did this for one of my friends for her wedding! : )

have a great weekend girl! : )

Jade Bordeaux said...

ok, having MORE than her...yeah-u're crazy. ha ha-jk
I think all girls dream of the wedding. That creeps guys out, but it HAS nothing to do with THEM, until they propose, Its all about the WEDDING! Geez.

Just Me said...

I love it!

Jill said...

Very cute and great idea!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Jade told me about your blog, so of course I love it :)

And don't worry about crazy, I did some craaaaaZy things before I was even engaged.

Anonymous said...

You are the coolest sister ever.
Wish I had a sister.

For my birthday, my brother gave me a dissected worm.

Anonymous said...

Aweseome binder! I love crafty projects like this! :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I love it! Great job, that was so nice of you to make it! I made one for my wedding too, yours is soo cute!