Friday, March 13, 2009

You can stand under my Umber-ella....

ella, ella, hey, hey, hey, under my umber-ella!! Even though this song is perfect for today since it is STILL raining non-stop and STILL 38 degrees outside, PLEASE GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD!!! Warning: I'm about to shoot myself with my stapler!! You know what other song I can't get out of my head this morning, but I will admit that I was singing out loud to it on the treadmill this morning....Flo Rida - Right Round. Oh yeah, I was singing the girly part, and I was sounding pretty awesome terrible! "You spin my head right round, right round, when you go down, when you go down, down!!" WHOA!! I'm cool, I know. I'm also so cool that instead of cream cheese I put sour cream on my bagel this morning because I was so wrapped up in my DVR recording of Grey's Anatomy. That damn McDreamy!!

So anyways, the weather sucks, but it's Friday and that makes my heart SO happy!! Especially since my sister and her fiance are coming to DFW tonight!! Can't wait to see them, catch up, laugh, shop, eat, eat, and probably eat some more!!

Hope you all have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!! And guess what, I saw my first patch of BLUEBONNETS on the side of the road yesterday!!


Spring is ALMOST here!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Jade Bordeaux said...

I was like "Florida- I have never heard a song like that...I am so uncool, Ive heard MIAMA,Bitch (tricck)"
But you said "Flo-Rida", ohhhhh!
I love that song. IT is sooo hoochified and skanky,and just GREAT! I'll admit to listening to Fergie in the car this morning. I love her. (he he-and my friends think I am the music expert-he he)
Twitter: I am driving down South Blvd, rapping along to Fegalisicous.Real cool!
YOU are a trip!