Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blog Love


I just quickly wanted to post about another Sexy Blogger award I received from the extremely cute and sweet blogger Erin over at Texan Couture! (such a cute blog title!!) I'm surprised I still have followers after posting how extremely sexy I consider myself in this post here! High fives to you all!!

So instead of posting about how sexy I am part deux, I am going to send you over to Quantum Living in a Parallel Universe. I think being intellectual and smart is very sexy, and this girl definitely has it going on. She wrote a pretty interesting post, here, that I think we all as women can relate to and learn from. Whether you agree or not, it's a great post to get those wheels turning in your mind.
Read it. Learn from it. Gain something from it.
You'll be sexier for doing so!
***DocElectron, this award goes to you! ***

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, you are too kind... Thank you for linking me. ;)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Congrats on the award!