Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Bringin' Sexy Back...What?!?

I have received the coveted Sexy Blogger Award from this overly fabulous blogger, Jade. I wouldn't necessarily consider myself sexy. I can do a few mean modeling poses in the mirror in the morning pretending to have that have rock hard smoking body, but it always results in me throwing up a little bit in my mouth, so I have to stop before lose my breakfast. Sexy huh?

So here is how it goes: You must list 5 sexy things about yourself, and then pass it on.




1. I'm all natural, curves and all. I know, maybe TMI, and I admit that I would love to have some lipo, botox, fake everything and all that entails, but I've heard it's sexy that I'm just me. And I can live with that.....until I'm at least 30! LOL!

2. I like to read. This has only come about in that past few years...yes, I'm maturing, but I love reading real books. And I'm not going to lie, magazines too, but that doesn't count. Neither does the fact that I have 3" coke bottle glasses that I wear at night while I'm reading before bed.

3. I bite my nails like ridiculously overly-abundantly...it's really sick actually. So when I get my nails done, and I do so very often, I think it's sexy...so get over it nail biter haters!

4. I'm a blonde and I have blonde moments....like this one time when I told my mom I needed my passport to get to Hawaii...duh, who doesn't know that right? Anyways, we all have our moments, but I know that when I do make comments like that, that it makes people smile, and laugh, and a few certain people think it's pretty cute....so there, I'm too sexy for my brain, too sexy for my brain....


5. I don't have a 5. Because I can't think of anything and this is my list, so if I can't come up with anything, well, that can just be sexy in itself! Word to your mother!

Ok, that was overly hard. I don't find myself sexy in the least bit so coming up with that list just about took every ounce of sexy energy in me!


And because I love seeing that I have new followers, to show my appreciation, I'm passing this on to a few of my newest followers that have been oh-so-sweet with their comments!! (as long as they haven't already recieved this award!! I really appreciate all of you though!!) :)

Cardigans and Kisses
Pocket Full of Pink
Quantum Living in a Parallel Universe
Trina's World
Life of Lydia
Christina
Rachel Smiles
Shore Aesthetic

10 comments:

Lydia said...

Thank you for my very first blog award! You made my day! =)

Erin Elizabeth said...

hahahaha.

that is too adorable.
thank you!!

In With the Light said...

Hey I just came across your blog and I really like it--sexy too!! LOL! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

girl you are sexy!! Holla to reading:)

Unknown said...

Aw....Thank you SO much! Congrats to you, you deserve it :)

Jules said...

Just found your blog and adore it!

Congrats on the award and I love your cute responses!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

this post cracked me up!! so fun! congrats on your sexy award, woohoo!

Thomas said...

I am #2 and #3 too.

Melissa said...

Thank you so much - you made my day! I'm loving reading your stuff... and I also have the coke bottle glasses!

Trina said...

YAY - thank you so much sexy ;)! I have been MIA but I promise to put it up!!