The past few days, as I've read through my obsessively long blog list it seems like I keep coming across sweet girls that are having health issues, losing their jobs, or just dealing with personal issues that consume all of us at one point or another in life. It really keeps you humble and grounded to read about all of these amazing women who are sharing their stories and struggles, happiness and tears, success and failures. I know we can always relate in some way or another and through this blogging world you always keep these girls in your thoughts and prayers and encouraging them to keep their heads high and carry on.
So, today, I thought I would share this cute quote from Dr. Oz that will maybe help bring calmness and peace back into your lives! Feel free to share, it's too cute not to!
"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished. So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Tequila, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now."
So my dear blog friends, no matter your troubles or sorrows, things will always work out for the better. Just remember to.......
So, today, I thought I would share this cute quote from Dr. Oz that will maybe help bring calmness and peace back into your lives! Feel free to share, it's too cute not to!
"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished. So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Tequila, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now."
So my dear blog friends, no matter your troubles or sorrows, things will always work out for the better. Just remember to.......
Because......
And in the end....
(top two pictures from flickr, blanket picture has a link)
I really am still awe-struck at this blogging-world that has so selfishly consumed my mind.
And I admit, I love it.
Hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day!! The weekend is almost here!!!





8 comments:
thats a really sweet post.
and thanks for checking out my blog and leaving comments!
Thanks for the kind words about the birthday surprises! I had a 25 days of Christmas this year and the gifts I got were amazing and thoughtful so I am trying to do the same because his birthday has never been a "big" deal...
Anyways I love, love, love the quote you posted!! :) Have a fabulous day!
Awww, you are such a PEACH!!!! I swear! And what a cute quote. Next time I feel down, I will make sure to mail you a note thanking you for the great advice to eat like a pig, drink and take every prescription pill in the bottle, before I croak! :~D Not funny.but, no...you are a tenderheart for thinking of everyone.
And GIRL, Do you really want me to jump through this computer screen and kick your ass all over cyber world? I bet a lot of old fat men would pay big bucks to see that.
I love you too, so I wont-be thankful!;) jk
What a sweet post! I looove that quote! :)
I'm also glad that I joined the blogging world, it's nice to know there are other people like me out there. haha.
Love that quote!!! This was such a nice post, how sweet! :)
such a great post. i must get one of those "keep calm & carry on" posters for my office. really does put things in perspective.
Very sweet post! I have been wanting to get on of those "keep calm and carry on" signs for awhile now. I need this for my desk at work!
And you just continue to be such a kind blogger... really, so refreshing and hopeful. Happy Friday.
Post a Comment