Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ch..ch..ch..ch..check it ou!

The ever-so-sweet, and now very sassy Preppy Polka Dot, is doing a giveaway for a custom created vinyl monogram decal! Perfect for your car, notebook, mirror, clipboard, boyfriend/husbands forehead etc!





Hurry over and enter, or not, more chances for me!! But if you don't enter, spread the love anyways, or check out her other adorable Preppy Polka Dot items in her online shop here!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!! I know I did, but now i'm paying for it and going back to bed.
Till tomorrow...... xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, your awesome! thanks for advertising me! :)

Anonymous said...

The forehead is the best place for this to go.

Anonymous said...

I kept noticing those on all the girlie's cars. Kinda jealous!

Thanks for the share, girlie!

Jules said...

This is so cute and I love this giveaway!

Nessa said...

Your blog is so cute! ..cant help but follow! ;)