ummmm no, I wish! It's more like it's raining non-stop for 2 days drenching everything in its path and making the roads slicker than ice to drive on and the air more humid than the beach after a hurricane. It. Sucks. Big Time! It was a beautiful 80 degrees on Tuesday, but ever since this storm blew in we have been in the freezing temperatures!! To make things worse, my office is kind of like a lofty museum so it does NOT hold heat AT. ALL!! I'm sitting here now typing with a down jacket and gloves on!! This weather is enough to make anyone miserable....well, anyone except for these two crazy cats!

Are you throwing up a little in your mouth yet? Gotta love Texas weather!! Hello Spring?!?!
Anyways, I'm so glad they changed up the rules for American Idol and added a new little twist. Maybe this year someone will win who actually has some talent. No offense to any Taylor Hicks fans or anything, but at least this way the judges are able to help keep tabs on who really should still be in the running for the next AI! If anything it adds a little more drama to an already overly dramatic, extremely long and drawn out Fox show!! Go figure!
And what about Kelly Clarkson?? I don't know that I love her new persona. I applaud the fact that she isn't trying to be the stick thin rockstar and she definitely wants to just show who she really is without trying too hard. But she just looks a little dishevled....my opinion! What did you think??
I'm heading off to Starbucks to work...after typing this, my fingers are officially frozen and I can't feel my toes....Hope you have a great Thursday! It's almost Spring Break for lots of you unlucky lucky folks!




3 comments:
I'm new to your blog, but absolutely love it! I could not agree more on the Kelly Clarkson statement. I mean, really. What happened to the poor girl?!? And freezing in the office? Girl, I have a space heater sitting at my feet ;)
Thanks for sharing & Have a terrific Thursday!
I totally agree! I'm all about people not stressing over their weight (alot easier said than done) but I do think her stylist could have helped her out a bit! The hair? the all black? give her something to help her out!!
Honestly, I didn't think she looked good at all..from her outfit to her hair! but...she is a very talented singer!
Post a Comment