So I was thinking that maybe I could talk Mr. Truly into taking me to a movie this afternoon since we didn't go Friday night. However, Mr. Trulys has been
Now, this boy LOVES to fish, when he has time. And I try to play along, well I pretended to play along but after a few choice words, near hits of the hook in my head and
Not a pretty sight.
But anyways, back to fishing, I gave up after a couple of hours on day one. And much to the delight of Mr. Truly might I add. But this was not good enough. Oh no, Mr. Truly went fishing last night and did not come in until 1:45 this morning!!! Seriously, is this obsession with fishing that great? And then, he got up at 6 and went back out!!! I don't get it....but I guess boys will be boys. I'll stick to drinking wine like a fish while he wastes his time getting eaten by mosquitos. (side note, as I'm typing this, I was just informed by a very frustrated man with just a few choice words that are not at all appropriate to type that he only caught 1 fish. I'm secretely laughing hysterically on the inside)
On another obsessive note, I know how much so many of you love cupcakes! Well, check out this adorable picture from this amazing photographer.
**if you are slightly obsessesd with photography as well, check her out. I stalk her blog daily and pray that for a miracle to happen to my photography skills, because honestly, I suck.**
How precious are these onesies?!?!?! Complete eye candy for my brain at the moment and I'm almost tempted to order these delicious goodies and just hope that someone I know is going to have a baby soon so that I can give them this adorable gift!! I found them online here.
I know, I know, this post sucked, but it happens. Hope you all are having a WONDERFUL weekend!!




4 comments:
I know how you feel~!! Brett just recently started rock climbing at some indoor place about a half hour from our house, the past few Sunday mornings the boy jumps out of bed and heads to spend a few hours getting sweaty with his man parts being all bunched up in a harness for 4 hours. ew! haha, I don't get it but I agree with you and will totally stick to the wine drinking!! :)
.. I'll never go fishing again. EVER.
Oh yes, I completely understand the all-consuming hobby as well. In our house it's financial related anything and everything... and I also have experienced many a lazy afternoon where I finally just get up and walk away rather than sit through another "look at this program!" discussion. ;)
I love the pictures and well, anything that pink and deliciously creative.
Have a good Monday!
Haha..I love how you have a pink fishing pole! That is hilarious, I didn't even know those existed. Well at least you are trying!
Post a Comment