Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Say my name, Say my name...

I hope you all are singing that song now after reading my title! :)
Top of the morning to you my blog friends!! Let me just say, I woke up not feeling so great because Mr. Truly and I had a huge argument of the most stupid subject ever... "arguing"...ironic right? But, when I woke up and saw that I had recieved the Kreativ Blogger award from the sweetest girl ever, Angela @The Preppy Polka Dot, my day just got much better!! She is adorable and her Etsy Shop is TOO Cute...maybe we should all talk her into doing a giveaway?!?! *hint**hint*! ;) Thank you Angela, you made my day!!





Here are the award rules:List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

1. I love my job and helping people design the world they live in!
2. Fun in the sun and all that it entails!
3. Wine, Mimosas, Mojitos, Margaritas...you name it!
4. Manicures and Pedicures....well, anything to make me feel pampered!
5. Lulu Lemon Workout clothes...im more obsessed with this than I am in love!
6. Starbucks, anytime, anywhere!
7. Blogging and all of you!!!

I'm tagging: (ugh! it seems like all the blogs I read have already recieved this award! lol!)
The One Curly Fry
Quite Contrary (she has the cutest dog EVER!)
Absolute Splash
Confessions of a Twenty Something Year Old
Newlyweds

Hope you are all having a great start to your Wednesday!! I'll be back to post about the big Arguement over Arguing later....I am going to need ya'll to open up the inner counselor in all of you and share some advice, good or bad. The truth sometimes hurts right? But I'm always right when it comes to arguing!!
Till this afternoon......goodbye!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Taps on shoulder*

I love you.

..Teehee!

*Runs away*

Anonymous said...

I totally want to have a giveaway but I can't decide what to give away!! haha, such a problem to have! :)