Friday, March 6, 2009

Things I know for certain....

  1. It's Friday, HALLELUIA! And I wish I was playing riding along with Mr. Truly as he plays golf on this incredibly GORGEOUS Friday afternoon.
  2. All American Preppy over at The Monogrammed Nest had the most adorable Lauren Merkin clutch monogrammed for her wedding and she posted about it. I'm head over heels in love with these cutie-pa-tooties!
  3. My March Madness fitness plan is not going accordingly, but I'm OK with that because that Whataburger last night and those french fries with the best ketchup was probably the best thing I've eaten in my entire life...and my thighs think so too.
  4. I am in desperate need of getting my hair done, but insurance, bills, etc... are taking over my life...and my roots.
  5. I'm still highly disappointed disgusted in The Bachelor, but now my DVR is in withdrawals because all of my shows have reached their season finales.
  6. I'm tired of seeing *poop* in our apartment hallway because the owne of some poor pitiful dog is either a.) too lazy to take their dog outside, or b.) incredibly unsanitary, disrespectful, and just plain gross to not to pick up after their dog!
  7. I am incredibly jealous over BFF Absolute Splash and her March vacation plans, she's got it going on in.....even though she is missing my birthday! :)
  8. The new Inked "Totally Stylin' Barbie" with tattoo stickers and her own personal tattoo gun is overwhelmingly disturbing.
  9. I'm super excited about the Le Belle Vie Book Club...check it out!
  10. I'm loving this daily quote from Oprah I got last week.
    "Most successful people begin with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so."
    —David Brooks

And something I know for certain that is making me super happy right now......

  1. My blog, others amazing blogs, and my few lovely followers! :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hope you have a great Friday and a great weekend!