I had the BEST weekend of doing absolutely nothing but enjoying myself. We went to dinner, watched movies, relaxed, and just spent time together being lazy...I love those types of weekends...is it Friday yet?!?!

So, I came across this "drank" this weekend. No lie..it really is called DRANK. Have you heard of this stuff?!?! It's your ultimate anti-energy drink that promises to "slows your roll." Ok, so I admit I am an avid Monster energy drink fan because consuming 13 teaspoons of sugar is something I just feel the need to do everyday to keep me going...not really, but I am addicted to coffee for that reason! So, stupid or not, Yours Truly decided she needed to "slow her roll" and try out this drank for herself!
Let me set the scene...and OH how I wish I had my camera!! We pull up to the 7-11 and there is a sign in the window that says "CONSUMING DRANK MAY CAUSE ONE TO LEAN." Now, once you get to the actual beverage, there are even VIP passes to be a part of the drank crew. So, Drank+Lean+VIP passes+Slow your roll...I'm starting to think im in the middle of a rapper music video! Well,. we get the drank and the guys behind the counter are more excited than we are wanting to know if we had tried this or not. Is it really that big of a deal? Am I the first one to see this stuff??

So, official review...not impressed. First of all, Drank tastes like grape soda...cheap, watered down grape soda for an expensive 3 bucks. I did fall asleep within an hour of drinking this drank but I was also curled up on the couch with pillows and blankets watching a movie Mr. Truly picked out. So, it's no surprise I was asleep. I honestly couldn't tell you if it had any kind of effect seeing that I don't usually take anything to help me relax, but right now, I'm thinking a tablespoon of Nyquil would have done the trick a little better. Or better yet, I'll stick to a glass of a wine instead of a $3 glass of grape soda!
I guess my roll isn't slowing anytime soon!!!
On another note, I can't wait for the bachelor finale tonight!! After reading all the tabloids and reality gossip sites, I am BEYOND excited to see what happens!!
Happy MONDAY!!





No comments:
Post a Comment