Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March Madness!

Nope, not talking about basketball during this post! March madness is officially the new name for my ultra-hard-butt-busting-fat-burning-sweat-my-ass-off training regime!! That's right, I'm giving myself the month of March to March my butt right back into shape. I've officially let myself go....which I could blame on a number of things...but it really comes down to the fact that I've turned into a flabby, pale, hot mess. I'm almost to the point of no return! And I really can't complain too much because I do have the help of my own professional personal trainer, Mr. Truly, at my disposal to use on a daily basis but even that has its disadvantages. He only takes so much of my whining and complaining.....I secretly think that he is trying to kill me. But still, the torture works!!

So here's to torture, all for the sake of tone arms, rock hard abs, sexy legs and that extra little perk on the backside! I'm going back to the old me...and it's about damn time!

Jillian Michaels...WATCH OUT!!


{Disclaimer: I will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER look like her nor do I really want to be that tone and muscular. Something about it is just not that feminine or flattering to me but you do have to admit that she has a pretty good looking body that I can secretly wish I had as I eat that third slice of pizza.}

1 comment:

Kebi Cedawna said...

I came over from Make Mine a Mojito.
I think this is a great idea for March. It sounds much more beneficial than sitting on the couch watching basketball.
Good luck with your goals!