This stuff is cute! I'd kill for that Blondie Witches mix too, yumm!Thanks for sharing. Also, thanks for the comments on my blog. There is a site that I've heard alot about called swap-bot.com I've heard people recommend it because it's got a ton of swaps on it. If you want to get into swapping you should check it out. I love getting everything together then recieving the goodies in return. It's really alot of fun -Kebi
3 comments:
This stuff is cute! I'd kill for that Blondie Witches mix too, yumm!Thanks for sharing.
Also, thanks for the comments on my blog. There is a site that I've heard alot about called swap-bot.com I've heard people recommend it because it's got a ton of swaps on it. If you want to get into swapping you should check it out. I love getting everything together then recieving the goodies in return. It's really alot of fun
-Kebi
How cute! Thx for the info!!
m ^..^
Thanks for leading us over there...I'm on my way!
Post a Comment