Sunday, April 26, 2009

Let's Give Em' Somethin' to Talk About...

So I was tagged by a few of my favorite bloggers; The Luckiest Mrs, Nessa, and Peace, Love and Big; to take this fun question survey! I've actually combined 2 different surveys because I wanted to keep my sanity. Brace yourself, here it goes!

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on yor blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag other un-tagged people.

The Questions:

What is your current obsession? Getting my new business up and running. Success is knocking at my door!
What do you think your name says about you? My real name, supposedly means "wealthy." I digress, I was hoping for something more like, "fabulous," "beautiful," maybe "hefty." Maybe my mom just wanted to name me after Jessica Lang. Did I just give my name away?
Who was the last person you hugged? The boyfriend. Or my cat, because I love her like that.
What’s your favorite dinner? I love food. Searching through my refrigerator is like hunting in the Outback...you never know what you might find.
What was the last thing you bought? laundry detergent. Fascinating huh?
What are you listening to right now? Two people speaking a language I don't understand. And I'm pretty sure they are talking about how I haven't washed my hair in 3 days.
What is your favorite weather? Sun-kissed days, slight breeze, beautiful sky...ahhhh heaven.
What is your least favorite season? Well, it's humid 365 days out of the year in Texas. But other than that, I hate rain, unless I'm curled up in bed listening to it thunder!
What's in your bathroom cabinet? the real question, is what ISN'T in my cabinet?
What did you want to become as a child? I could say a doctor or lawyer or architect. But in reality, probably just Polly Pocket, or Strawberry Shortcake, or Mama Smurf. I would be cute blue.
What do you miss? the innoncence of being a child. My size 2 waist.
What's your favorite brand of jeans? I'm a Sevens girl
What's your favorite dessert? Creme Brulee, Strawberry Pretzel Salad. I could go on for hours.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? I'd go pick up my BFF in Vegas and bring her home to celebrate her birthday here with me. Otherwise, the beach, anywhere I can put my toes in the sand!
What is your most challenging goal right now? Not stressing over the things I can't control. Pass me the vodka please.
What’s your 5 year plan? I do good to get by day to day. 5 years is being pretty optimistic. But I'm really hoping to have the business up and running at full force!
Why is today special? Everyday is special. But this pasta salad I'm eating right now makes this Sunday overly special. That and the fact that i'm finally caught up with blogging.
What is my favorite sport to watch? Are you ready for some Football?!?!? Men in tight pants tackleing each other....what more could you ask for? Is the Food Network a sport?
Ok, take a breather...Part Deux!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) Stop stressing
2) Start dancing again
3) Flatten my stomach
4) Go to a beach
5) Hug my best friend who needs me right now
6) Be closer to my family
7)Buy a house, and furnish it to my liking
8) Meet my blogger friends in person
8 Shows I Watch:
1) Greys Anatomy
2) Private Practice
3) Desperate Housewives
4) The Hills
5) Deadliest Catch
6) American Idol/So you think you can dance
7) The Hills
8)The Bachelor/Bachelorette
And a special shout-out to my sister from another mister, the sexy blogger, Trina, for the Friendship Award! This girl, well, I think she stalks me, we are that much alike. Or maybe I stalk her? But who is watching? I ♥ you Trina!!!
And ANOTHER shout-out to the super fit Brittany Ann, for the Lemonade Award. I wish I had half of the energy this fitness guru has.....I'm not sure if I love her or hate her for that. JUST KIDDING, she is too sweet not to love!! I ♥ you A LOT too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, thank goodness that is over. I just acquired 3 new zits on my forehead from all that stress.

16 comments:

Melissa said...

You already know what I think of this post, but I thought it'd be fun to post first. ;)

jlc said...

Cute answers!!

And when you said Outback I totally thought you meant "let's go Outback tonight..." not the ACTUAL Outback.


:)


And yes, I'm def on the same boat as you with the whole stop stressing thing!

Brittany Ann said...

Thanks for the compliment! And don't worry. I'm much lower energy than I let on. (For example, after church, I put my PJs back on and have had them on since!) Happy Sunday, dear friend!

Artistic Logic said...

how intriguing!! whats your new business idea ... perhaps its in one of your previous posts in that case ill have to go through them on another day (after finals)... either way good luck with it!!!!

Candice said...

Best of luck with your new business! Very cute answers!

Farnnay said...

I miss my size two waist as well!

and i think it's just about time that you washed your hair..lol

Nessa said...

You're so funny! ..and sweet to your friends.=)

MissBliss said...

this is so hilarious! I was cracking up reading your lists... :)

CTB said...

I agree with everyone above - good luck with your new business venture. How exciting !

Mrs. Hanson said...

Your hysterical! :o)

Anonymous said...

Good survey Bff, I'm happy that your blogging again! :)

Unknown said...

hands down...polly pocket. the girl has EVERYTHING! :)

Trina said...

what's the business that you are starting? interior design? thanks for the shout-out ... it made me smile in training today !!!!

Lauren said...

Loved your questions and answers :)

Heather said...

HAHA! reading this made me laugh out loud ("lol"... but it looks better when you type the whole thing out)!

Jules said...

Congrats on the awards and I love reading these fun tags!

Strawberry pretzel salad has me wondering what the heck it is? It sounds like it would be delicious.

I also love So You Think You Can Dance. I look forward to this show every spring. My favorite dancers were Benji and Lacey.