Friday, April 17, 2009

Shaven, like Shaving, but without the G

It is a glorious, crappy rainy day in the most humid place on earth. East Texas.

It's gross. So gross my clothes are sticking to my back, sticking up my behind, and sticking everywhere in between.

It ain't pretty.

And I shouldn't be blogging right now, I should be enjoying the company of the my family but I have a very important announcement. And this announcement trumps over any amount of fried food and crude talk my family throws at me.

Ladies, my real life best friend, partner in crime, therapist, sense-talker, vent releaser, skinny dipping best friend has come back into the blogging world.

Meet "Shaven". (that is my nickname for her, dont' start thinking anything dirty.) I'm just sayin'


Head on over and ch, ch, ch, ch, ch-eck her out. You can read all about her new love life that makes me throw me up, her adventures of a cheetah and elephant that will have your mind racing with dirty thoughts, and her everyday adventures in life that will make your heart smile because you'll see what a truly wonderful soul she has. So go....now!

And just a quick note, I was given the fabulous Neno (what does that word mean anyways?)award by the lovely Adorably Distracted. And I do adore this chick. She is down to earth, and about as real as they get. Thank you Ruggy 13!!





As a recipient of this award I am to share why I first love blogging.


Well, here it goes. I was a hardcore blog stalker..just living in the closet. And I needed to come out. I needed to be myself, share my thoughts, share my work...just be real with ya. If you know what i'm saying. So it's only fitting that my dear friend Shaven started her blog and I jumped on the band wagon! I haven't looked back since!

There ya have it, the real, the bad, the ugly.

I pass this award on to these lovely ladies who rightfully deserve it and haven't recieved it yet! I'm being lazy and i'm only linking 3...so actually, i'm giving you all this award!! YAY for generousity and friendship!!



Happy Friday, hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!

18 comments:

Just Me said...

I love you. That is all.

CTB said...

You are too cute! Thanks for passing this on to little ol' me. haha I'll be sure to post about it soon. Can't wait to check out Shaven's blog!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I am now following her! Yay for another bloggy friend, I just love this!

Melissa said...

You are hilarious... just too much! Have a great time and I'm following your buddy now too. ;)

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I'm off to check your BFF's blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh~ A true life BFF? Those are the best! haha, not that I don't heart our bloggy relationship, I'm just sayin. ;)

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

ah yea for bff joining i'll have to add her! have a great weekend!!

Brittany Ann said...

You make me laugh! Have a good weekend, dear friend!

Girl Meets Beau said...

Ha I was wondering what this post was about!! :) Yes, I hate the weather today too...so nasty and humid! Congrats on the award and have a great weekend!

I'm going to check out your friend now!

♥ H ♥ said...

UGH! This weather needs to go away. My bff was supposed to go to Dallas for a wedding but cxld her flight due to the weather! It's so dark and gloomy here right now. Bummer.

haha...sorry for tagging the people you wanted to tooo!! Great minds think alike!

jlc said...

That is the most artsy prettiest award I have ever seen.

Congrats!!! Hope you have a happy weekend!

Farnnay said...

YAY! another award! so exciting and congrats :)

your bff's blog is adorable :)

Lauren said...

Hope the weather gets better girl, you can always take a trip to Florida and come visit me, haha!!! :O)

TexanCouture said...

Thank you!

xoxo

Becky said...

Your blog is so entertaining, love it!

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

You are so funny! I just found your blog on a few of my daily reads and I thought, as opposed to stalkin' ya, I'd say hello!

Jules said...

Congrats on the award, sweet lady! I will have to welcome your friend to the addicting world of blogging :)

I hope you're having a great weekend!

Nessa said...

I found the bathing suit @ victorias secret! ..and i agree with your first commenter! =)