Friday, April 3, 2009

So sexy it hurts....NOT

Dear lovely bloggers,




I have recieved the Sexy Blogger award from the OH-SO cute and sweet blogger Miss Quite Contrary. This will be the 3rd time in 2 weeks I have recieved this award. Now, while I am very excited that you think of me as being a sexy blogger I'm not letting it get to my head like this....





Because let me tell you girls, the reality is that I’m more like this…





Now, I know Mr. Truly would like me to be this sexy, But it ain’t happening…never.





Unless he “likes it and he wants to put a ring on it…”





Otherwise, I will continue to be this, but it’s his fault, and for that I’m sorry.





You see, It's not so sexy when I have to be this at work,





And then I have to try so hard to be this to all of you,





But honestly, it gets exhausting, trying to keep up with this image everday...








So friends, I'm glad you accept me for me. Big hair and all. Because moments like this in the spa would get awfully awkward if you didn't....


Ok, your turn. What fun scenario can you come up with?!?!
♥ LET THE WEEKEND BEGIN ♥

17 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Hahaha, this was the perfect laugh for a Friday! Thanks! (And you're too hard on yourself. You are definitely not image No. 2!)

Unknown said...

hahaha..LOVE THIS!! :) Made my night! You are too freakin' fun! Happy Weekend Pretty Lady!

Mrs. Hanson said...

That was the cutest post, ever! I looooooooved it! :) Your gorgeous! :) And are you not married???!?

Melissa said...

This was a hilarious post... I mean laugh-out-loud and choke on your coffee funny.

You rock.

Jules said...

This is so creative and funny! I love it and congrats again on the award :)

Have a great weekend!

Kelli said...

This post was too funny and cute! I might have to play with face in a hole tomorrow.. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG~ No you didn't!! Haha, this was the best post yet! :)

jlc said...

Omg that last one is hysterical!!!

Vintage Romance Style said...

I came across your blog while surfing... It is HILARIOUS!

Sana said...

HAHAHAHA. Loved this post! Sexii indeed. I think I'll be trying out that site ASAP.

Anyways, to add another award to your list, we at Symphonic Discord would love to present you with the Kreative Blogger award!! Check it out. :)

TexanCouture said...

LOL that was hilarious!

Gwen said...

I love this post!!! I am going to head over to than site soon. I'm thinking hubby's face will be great!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

You sort of remind me of Christina Aguilera.

Rachel said...

you are so adorable. that is so cute!!! i love all the pics.

Sweet Simplicity said...

This is too funny!!!

hHf said...

I just found your blog is it is way to cute!!

You have a new reader!!

Just Me said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha................hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......................hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I can't stop, I can't freaking stop!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't breathe...help! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!