Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Nitty-Gritty




Ahhhhhhhhh, have I mentioned how much I love my blogging friends. My Bleaders, My Twiggas? Ya'll are Crazy Cool, with a capital C. So when I receive Friendship awards from the sweet and beautiful Chelsea at The Colorado Cupcake, well, I feel blessed. Because honestly, I think of you all as my best friends. We are cool like that right?

And then when I'm tagged for the 118th time to complete some random survey of my pointless and unentertaining thoughts, well, I just want to crawl under the covers and eat a bag of Doritos. But I don't. Because deep down inside I know you really care what I did yesterday, or what I want to be when I grow up. So thank you Ruggy13 and Heather, I would slap ya'll around a little bit, but since we are friends, I won't. But let's go have a margarita! Deal?

Ok, let's get down to the nitty gritty, shall we?

So this is how I roll:

CURRENT OBSESSION- seriously? Twitter and Blogging...I'm lame like that. And defeating this 30-day shred. I'll show Jillian!!
WEIRDEST OBSESSION-
WEARING TODAY- Comfy shorts, tank, hat and flip-flops. I'll spare you the rest of the details
FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD- Anything my momma cooks. Anything fried. Actually, anything I can stuff down my face at the speed of lightening!
YOU'D LIKE TO LEARN TO: Not sweat the small stuff. I need to relax....pass the tequila.
LAST THING YOU BOUGHT- Subway sandwhich...pure deliciousness.
LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW - my inner voice telling me to stop blogging and get back to work.
FAVORITE WEATHER- sumer, summer, summer time....
MOST CHALLENGING THING RIGHT NOW- putting myself and my happiness first for once. It's impossible I tell ya.
ONE WHO TAGGED YOU- See above, thats dumb.
ANYWHERE TO LIVE- give me fun in the sun and my toes in the sand and I'm a happy girl.
WANT IN YOUR HANDS RIGHT NOW - $$$$ to pay bills. Realistically, I want Marble Slab. LIKE TO GET RID OF- I think I'll plead the 5th.
ANYWHERE FOR AN HOUR- anywhere relaxing with friends or family. I need a mani/pedi too Heather!!
LANGUAGE TO LEARN- Anything other than English.
LOOK FOR IN A FRIEND- loyalty, honesty, humility, pure greatness.
MEET IN PERSON- My blog friends!! And I think I might get to in a month!! YAY!!
FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC- Anything I can sing at the top of my lungs too. I love country and TX Country though!!
FAVORITE CLOTHING OWNED- This is PG blog. Just kidding...this is impossible to answer, I love my flip flops..is that good enough?
DREAM JOB- I'm pretty much living it.
$100 TO SPEND ON - really girls, clothes. Pathetic and lame, I know.
PET-PEEVE- Liars! And people that smack.
WHO DO YOU ADMIRE- Lots of people for a lot of different reasons...courage, strength, looks, loyalty, it's hard to not find something I admire in everyone I meet!
PERSONAL STYLE- unlike anything you would ever expect.
FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT- I love my Bare Minerals.


Ok, let the torture continue. Are you still reading, if so, I ♥ you.

Rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. List 6 unimportant things that make you happy
3. Tag 6 blogs & notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.

OK Heather, you owe me a margarita when I finally get to see you just for doing this to me!!

1. I'm totally agreeing with my BFF that my blog follwers and comments and tweeters are the best thing since sliced bread. I check my account non-stop...I'm an addict and I need help.
2. A good book, a glass of wine and laid up anywhere I can relax.
3. Just knowing that I have such a supportive and loving network of family and friends. But that is pretty important huh?
4. Seeing others happy....it makes my heart happy. I'm a sap.
5. This is so weird, but I hate bubble suds in the sink, so I stand there until every last sud is gone...and that makes me happy.
6. Laughter, I like to laugh, especially when I get to serious...which I tend to do often.




Ok, I tag anyone that hasn't done this yet and feels the need to spend an hour typing out things we should know about you!! That way, when I stalk your blogs, I really feel like I know you that much better!! aaaah, thats love.

20 comments:

AmberDenae said...

You're amazing and I <3 you. This was very interesting and I loved learning more about you, my dear! ;)

Erin said...

Wine is NOT unimportant!!! :-)

katie + bret said...

You are super fun - I hope you know that!

Brittany Ann said...

If you can figure out how not to sweat the small stuff, please let me know. I need a good dose of that (and by that, I totally mean the tequila!)

Lindsey said...

I am obsessed with Twilight and blogging too!

Unknown said...

Fun list :)

Kelli said...

This was fun!! I'm addicted to blogging but I've been a bad blogger lately! :( Maybe a margarita will make it better.. probably not haha

kuhkjhkh said...

lol i love you! you crack me up!

Jules said...

Another great list and I wish I had $$ in my hand for bills right now too!

Tara Gibson said...

pass the tequilla to me next haha ; )

Lydia said...

I love your posts! They always make me smile. Hope you are having a fabulous Thursday!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

i too love anything fried, mmm, grease (that is so gross but so yummy)=)!

♥ H ♥ said...

haha...love the way you called me out about the rita! It's on sister!

Mommy, That's My Name, Don't Wear It Out said...

Fun to read! These are always hard to fill out, aren't they?!

Melissa said...

The suds in the sink... yep... totally, 100% without a doubt we are sisters from another mister. I so enjoy cleaning the kitchen and it must be suds free!

I have nothing else witty to say... DocESunPeep is tired tonight. I will return to wittyness tomorrow. Mwah!

jlc said...

Bare Minerals is amazing!!

CTB said...

You have the best humor! I love reading anything you write.

Sana said...

It's fun reading these, but I am always too lazy to do them! I've gotten addicted to reading blogs. i like it more than tv. :)

Anonymous said...

.. Wait, are we following each other on twitter yet? And if not, we really should be.

Add me: starbucksbreak

And if we have, ignore this message. And yes, I am embarrassed.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I love reading your posts- they crack me up. Can't wait to hear the final results on Shred. I'm really on the verge of getting it...once I can get a good deal on Amazon, of course!