Thursday, April 16, 2009

that's what FRIENDS are for...

Please accept my sincerest apologies. I fell...face first off the face of the earth. I didn't mean for it to happen like this.

Are still friends?
I hope so, because you're missing out if we aren't!
I am finally settled down. Well, work has settled down. My mind is still racing 90-to-nothing and I can't seem to gather my thoughts or get my head clear...but who needs a clear head these days anyways? I'm getting used to all the cobb-webs up there.
I am finally caught up on all 200+ blogs I had in my reader. Holy Batman my head is still spinning and I'm not sure which way is up. But it makes me happy to be caught up with all of you lovely ladies that I adore so deeply. Speaking of which, my sister from another mister wrote a great post about blog friends...ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out.

AND.....BEST NEWS EVER...my other BFF (yes, I really just said that) Angela has so graciously given me the Friends award. I ♥ her tremendously! Thank you!


Here are the rules: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I'm humbled. I pass this award on to some of my best blogger/twitter friends who leave the sweetest comments and put up with all my shenanigans. Bless their hearts! (I really don't like these because I would pass this on to every last one of you, but I want to share the love to those who haven't recieved it yet!)

Ok, so now lets all get those little friendship necklaces and each take a half and wear it proudly.
Deal?
Didn't think so.
So it's Thursday, but technically Friday for me! I'm driving to the Pineywoods of Texas for a little R&R, fried cooking, and birthday celebrating with my grandmother! It's her 70th Birthday!!

(I was the first grandbaby, so of course, I was the best. Still am actually! Just ask my sister, I'm sure she would argue agree. )


Plus, I'm getting my hair done tomorrow. It's about time I look like Dolly Parton again!! Laughter, severe weight gain, bleach high, and fun is definitely in store. I'll have a fabulous Weekend Rap-up on Monday!!

♥ Hope all you ladies have a fantastic weekend! ♥
(I'm so glad to be back! )
*insert high-pitch squeel here*





24 comments:

quite contrary said...

Have a great weekend!

AmberDenae said...

You are so adorable and I LOVE reading what you have to say! So glad you're back and I look forward to more from you, my new blog friend. ;)

Brittany Ann said...

Missed ya, too! (also squealing!)

Have a fun weekend!

kuhkjhkh said...

aww i love your blog! you're the cutest! Glad your back!

♥ H ♥ said...

haha you're so cute! I am the first grandchild as well so of course I am the favortie! hehe..I'm actually the only girl so I do get speacial treatmeant! mwahah!
YES I'm going to Dallas...idk where we are staying yet but I know we will be up there all weekend! How cool! Maybe we will run into eachother HA!

chelsea said...

Life happens! I hope you have a great celebration with your grams, such cute pics with her:) and I'm glad you like tequila in his handsome polo!

BLC :o said...

Aweee! Just precious. Xoxo-BLC

TexanCouture said...

cute baby pics! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks for the love girlfriend!! Woohoo, my first blog award!! I'm so excited! Have a great weekend, yours sounds fabulous! Can't wait to read your weekend rap-up!

CTB said...

Thanks for sharing the baby pictures! Sounds like you have an amazing weekend in store! Can't wait for pictures. :)

s. pearce feldman said...

you are TOO cute! (glad to hear work finally slowed down for you - we're just picking up! full CD set by monday? suuure. not like i had anything else to do! :P) can't wait to hear all about your weekend - have fun!!!

Just Me said...

YIPPEEEEEE!

Rachel said...

aww thank you so much! you are too sweet. :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

such cute pics! have a great weekend!

Kelli said...

Aww thanks for the award!! Yay! I love blog friends.. they are the best! My life is a little crazy right now too! I can't wait unitl summer gets here. I'm ready to lay by the pool with a margarita! :)

Melissa said...

You are too cute!!

Melissa said...

Thank you so much - you're awesome and I so enjoy getting to know you too. Mwah!

Gwen said...

We'll let you slide a few times before we give up on you. LOL!!! Congrats on the award!!! You deserve it!!! XOXO

Lauren said...

You are so cute, haha!!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the birthday party :) xoxo

Mrs. Hanson said...

Hey gorgeous girl! I've SO been missing you these past few days! My eye infection is all cleared up! YAY! But thanks for the SUPER award! :) I hope you have a good weekend, and I'm soooo glad that your caught up on everything! We'll Twitter this weekend! :P

Mrs. Hanson said...

P.s. Have SOOO much fun at the birthday party! :)

CTB said...

That is so funny! I was like "demons?" Then I saw your other message and "feminine" makes much more sense. Have a great weekend girly!

Jill said...

Ahh...you were such a cute baby.

MissBliss said...

cute pics with your grandma; hope the party was fun!!!!