Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Turquoise

I love my job...helping my clients is one of my greatest pleasures. And that's saying a lot, because my fat thighs have also brought me immense joy through the years. So when a client comes in with a picture of this jewelry-grade turquoise stone tile from Ann Sacks.......






I honestly get a little weak in the knees at the sheer possibilities of how incredibly gorgeous this tile would be in any room.



So in my quest for inspiration I have found some incredible turquoise rooms and things that bring me that immense joy I so happily find in my thighs.


Turquiose provides such a calming, and unique beauty to any design! I'm totally digging it right now.



I also picked up a House Beautiful this morning while I was shopping picking up a few basic essentials this morning and came across the beautiful glory of this Diamond Baratta House. These turquoise interiors are killer! Of course I headed straight over to this designer's blog who loves anything and everything turquoise and she was already ALL over it!! Check out her blog for more pictures!!



Hope you all have are having a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!! We're half way through the week!! YAY!!

Oh, and Happy April Fools Day!!

15 comments:

s. pearce feldman said...

you & i share that obsession, i mean, love of turquoise. GORGEOUS pictures, and i love that tile from your client. when do i get to start decorating my 'forever' house? i'm bored with apartment-rental re-dos!

Mrs. Hanson said...

LOVE the color-- gorgeous! I too share a love for turqouise! I have yet to decorate my house in that color-- thanks for the inspiration! :)

Jade Bordeaux said...

SO, I am expecting you to be at my house this weekend to decorate. Haa,haa!!!! Love your new profile pic, hot stuff!
You are so good at what you do! Really! You were meant for it, I'm sure!

Nessa said...

LOVE the color, i just wish i loved my thighs as much as you do..ha! lol

chelsea said...

Ahhh!! I am an absolute fool for the color AND the stone!! Gorgeous. Your job must be a blasty-blast!

Melissa said...

I have a very undone house you can come and help me with if you so choose... you have a much better creative eye than I do...
:)

Brittany Ann said...

Oh, I just love love turqoiuse! It's such a great accent, and I love it against white like it is here!

Lydia said...

Oh! I absolutely LOVE all of the turquoise. I wish I had an endless amount of money to use to decorate with... If only!

Jill said...

I love turquoise. My best friend painted her living room and dining room turquoise. It sounds crazy but it looks great.

BLC :o said...

Turq is definitely fabulous and I am LOVING those pictures. Xoxo-BLC

Anonymous said...

love the pop of blue! So pretty and fresh. Those tile back splashes are absolutely beautiful. I wish I had somewhere to put them. I wish had the money to buy them so I could put them somewhere
:(

Rachel said...

those photos are amazing! and like everyone else, you are more than welcome to come decorate for me when i actually have a space to decorate :)

Jules said...

These photos are beautiful. I love the one of the kitchen with the turquoise and green backsplash. So pretty! Turquoise is such a calming color and it looks great in home decor.

Trina said...

one of my favorite things in the world the color turquoise ... it goes with every color and makes the world that much prettier :)

MissBliss said...

turquoise, tile, design?

happy things!!