Dear Bleaders,
I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I have not been traveling around the world climbing mountains and swimming with sharks. I have not joined a convent or became a late night dancer. I have not been cast by The Rock of Love (eventhough I have a secret crush on Bret Michaels because he wears more eyeliner than I do). The truth is, I just fell face first into a pile of drama. AKA, my life.
As much as I would love to post about everything that has happened in that past few weeks and months: relationships-ending and stalling, jobs-changing, friendships-changing.....some things are just better left unsaid.
I've had a rough past few weeks. Days where rejection weighed heavy, choices seemed mundane, and my heart yearned for more. But in the end, there has been some beauty in all of this. And even though ugliness surrounds it at best, the beautiful moments have created optimism. And with optimism comes hope. And with hope comes faith. And with faith, comes a big bottle of Merlot.
So no matter how much I want to stagnate or reverse things, I can't. But I can take the life I've been given, the opportunities I've ceased, and I fill it with new experiences and relationships and jobs and career directions and creativity and a love for myself that surpasses what anyone else could ever feel for me. Are we getting somewhere?
So as much as I would love to update you all on the past few weeks. I'll just have to let your imagination wonder. Wonder about "my experience with baby powder and a pool shark named Carol." Wonder about my "disappearing act face first on my desk keyboard." Wonder about "the sex talk with my BFF." It's all serious story material girls. But it's just not to be.
I will however tell you about how incredibly lucky I am to have such wonderful blog friends that have left sweet comments (i'm slowly going through my reader!), sent the most sincere emails, given me fabulous awards (that I will post soon!) and simply reached out to me just because they care. Wow, I'm pretty blessed ladies.
With that being said, I owe it to ya'll. I owe you fun, witty posts about my ever-changing life and toe-nail colors. And you'll get it. Because honestly, I've missed you. Just a little bit. But let's keep that between us.....
So in the meantime, keep checking back. Because baby's got back....and it's good, real good to be back....
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



32 comments:
Good to see you back and I'm sure your friends will be glad as well.I'm sure they will be glad to see your blog instead of my guest appearance! Keep up the positive thoughts-things happen for a reason and good always comes from bad or hurt, sometimes it just takes a while to see what it is. Remember, your blogger friends aren't the only ones who care about you! ilu
You are awesome. That is all.
MPHBFF!
I love your posts! I'm sorry you've had it rough lately, you totally deserve the best! Glad you're back girl!!
I was wondering where you had been!! glad your back sister=]
Awwwwww! Glad you're back!
yay, glad to see you!! i love the way you write and you always crack me up and i would love to partake in that bottle of merlot with you=)! i'm so sorry things have been rough but keep that great faith girl=) and keep writing=)
yay you're back! I was wondering...I haven't been around myself. But mostly due to sheer lazyness. BUt I'm over that now, I hope! I've been reading blogs but not commenting. Rawr. I guess I'm utilizing my time off relaxing and having fun rather than sitting in front of the computer. Not that that isn't fun, but I can do that anytime. I'm only home once a year :)
"and with faith, comes a bottle of merlot"
i love the way you write!!
I'm so glad you are back!! I hope that things are starting to look up for you!!
Yaaaay! Glad to hear from you! I'm not sure what all went down, but I can imagine and I know well enough that you're a sweet girl deserving of a sweet prayer or two! xoxo
I am glad you're back! We missed you! Hang in there love! You're awesome and wonderful!
Hello!!! I was wondering if all was well in your world... missed you... you are the sweetest!!! Take care of you!!! Hugs...
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!! Your back! Yeah!
I missed you. I checked your blog frequently! :0 No..not a stalker..
But sweetie things happen for reason. Sometimes hidden reasons.I'm sorry you had some rough times. But it makes ya one tough girl! :)
Geez..in that case. I can try out for the the "Tough Girl" competition! Lol!!!
Just found you on this bloggy blog.. Great blog.. Keep staying true to you..
A) you don't owe us anything but B) we sure are glad you're back!
xx
Missed you toooooo!!! Welcome back, cant wait to read your posts! ;)
I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad you are back!!! I've missed you A TON!!! I'm sorry for whatever happened, but it's good to see you aren't dwelling on the past and your moving forward!!!
Yay! I'm SO glad your back. I hope everything is getting better for you! :) If you ever need anything at all, even a glass of wine(I'll sit on my patio, you sit on yours), you know where I am girlfriend!
I missed reading your posts! Sorry you've been dealt some bad cards lately. Things do happen for a reason, but it's hard to see it when you're in the middle of the fog. You're a great person and you'll do well w/everything!
I was going to text you and ask you if you were coming back!!! YAY!
You are a very strong person :) Chin up love, you're face is too pretty to not show to the world!
Beer bong? Flip cup? Slap the Bag? Pick your poision! ONE. WEEK! It's on like white on rice! Word
Glad you are back!!
Aww, I'm so glad you're back! We've vertainly missed you!! :)
yay for being back! just remember everything happens for a reason :)That reason you may not know today, tomorrow but maybe in a couple of months or years!
welcome back honey!! i've missed you so! :)
Aw, wow...I thoought that now that you had all these great followers you forgot about me. No, ha ha..jk. I actually have been M.I.A too. Diclose what you want, when you want. I used to, these past 2 days....I have been verbally vomiting all over my blog, but hey...what do ya do?
I hope everything is okay. Im here if you need anything or anyone to talk to!
glad your back girl! and i love your honest refreshing posts!
Welcome Home BFF!!! Love & missed you lots! :)
It's not too late! If you go to the website "The Faithful Fashionista" (get the link off my blog) you can still enter up until Monday I think...
And I have those "tags" that say dream, journey, and passion. I also have a different kind tag that says "be free" "trust in your dreams" and "follow your heart" "live life love life"
If you go to my etsy shop, click on the "winged be free necklace" because that's reversible. The other side of "be free" says "trust in your dreams"
Dang I didn't know this would be so long... sorry!!
Yay! I have missed you so! I am glad things seem to be looking up for you. I am thinking about you. Enjoy this weekend. I hope it is beautiful where you are!
I hope you realize just how much you rock! If you ever want to talk, I'm here to listen :)
You know I am completely feeling you right now.
Ice cream helped me tonight.
Wow - look at all of these comments! You are a loved lady! :)
Post a Comment