Monday, June 22, 2009

Living in the moment...

I will be back this afternoon with a full weekend recap! Becuase it was great. Real great. And definitely deserving a post. A post sure to make you double take, re-read, and pee your pants. But for now...I leave you with this my friends...
“I took advantage, sucked up the nutrients that I could find, forged relationships with others in order to grow, bathed in the sunlight of the moment.” — Novella Carpenter, from Farm City,

29 comments:

Just Me said...

I love it! Can't wait to see your post...just wait for mine.

Melissa said...

ooo! ooo! pick me! pick me!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Yay! Can't wait! :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Glad it was such a great weekend! Looking forward to hearing about it!

Tara Gibson said...

yay! cant wait!

Erin Elizabeth said...

i love your "rap"-ups

Anonymous said...

Love the quote.. so true! Can't wait for your weekend rap-up!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!

Ashley said...

Hurry! Post now! Can't be patient! ;) lol

Unknown said...

whoop whoop!

Jen McCrady said...

thanks for stopping by our blog! hope you have a great day!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

fun... glad you had a good weekend! cant wait to hear about it. love that quote!

Iva Messy said...

ohhh yay!! Can't wait!! :)

Jules said...

Can't wait to hear all about it and I am happy to hear that is was so great :)

Brittany Ann said...

Good quote! (And nice post title;) Hahaha! Sorry, I couldn't resist!

BLC :o said...

I like that ... living in the moment! My motto this year is: Plan less, do more! Xoxo-BLC

Farnnay said...

:)

A Wedding Story said...

Thank you SO much for all the sweet comments! You are a sweet girl :) The wedding was just a blast and they honeymoon was so awesome. I'm depressed that we had to come back home!

Miss Jody said...

Okay..I'm ready!
Depends? Check!
Kleenex? Check!
Just waiting for your post!...
tick-tock-tick-tock!

Yankee Girl said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog and have enjoyed reading a random sampling of your posts.

I look forward to reading more!

AmberDenae said...

I miss your sweet posts, my friend! :) xoxo

Lis said...

I can't wait to read all about it!!

Great quote!! xoxo

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Where are you!?! I miss you xoxo

I Love Brownies said...

Beautiful blog...can't wait to read whatever it is that will make me pee my pants!! LOL

Everyday Adventures said...

I tagged you!

Shauna said...

Hope you have a Happy 4th of July weekend :) ♥ HUGS ♥

A Wedding Story said...

Donde estas??

Miss Jody said...

Okay...you had your weekend...where are you? You okay? You doing okay? I love reading your blog!
Singed,
eargerly awaiting to read your post,
Jody

Farnnay said...

um hi, where ARE you?