And I do. All too often.
But thats where the little voices inside my head come into play. You know, the ones called friends. The ones that invite you over for a bottle of wine and guy talk. Or the ones that call just to offer support, and a bottle of wine. Or how about the ones that send you text messages/comment/tweet (am I technology whore? I think not!) that make you choke on that wine from laughing so hard. Oh yes, I love those friends.
But last night, the staring stopped, and the fetal position expanded into a full out convulsion of laughter. All because of a best friend, and a story about goats. Real-Live-Goats.
Reference this post here. And then it all went down a lil' somethin' like this....
{{{We have our own sense of humor...you've been warned!!!}}}
M: Do you know how awesome you are? I just saw your comment and it made my day. I swear we are related.
YT: I am awesome like tiny baby Jesus in golden fleece diapers with fat little balled up fists. We are almost related. Except my family would probably have relations with the goats (joking mom!)
M: Choking! Choking! I wonder if goats have doggie guards.. mhahahahahahaa
YT: LOL! I can't stop laughing.
M: You know we are almost family because we go way back. We both at Mexican party dresses at the ripe of age of 3 remember? We have good stories.
YT: Agree. We were sexy.
M: What if goats wore Mexican party dresses? Now that would be a good story.
YT: LOL! It would be a fiesta of goatias! (goat-i-as)
YT: I really can't stop laughing. Dear 8 pound, 6 oz, Newborn Baby Jesus, please keep my laughter under control, I'm trying to go sleep now.
M: 8 pound, 6 oz Newborn Baby Jesus isn't available....will you take the 10 pound version?
YT: I bet there were goats in the manger.
M: Nope, just jackasses.
YT: hahaha this is why I love you. Good night MPHBFF, I can't take much more.
M: Sleep well sweets.
There you have it. That is a quality BFF text message conversation right there. Between goats, Ricky Bobby and Mexican party dresses....how can you not laugh?
Happy Tuesday Loves....I've missed you so. I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!



21 comments:
I can not wait to see the comments on this post.... I mean Can. Not. Wait. Oh my goodness... we are funny. And sexy. And wonderful. Okay. That is all.
I had pet ducks, seriously. That is all I'm saying.
I would love to type more, but it is hard to see the computer screen through these tears because I am laughing so hard that I am now crying! Y'all are a mess. I will now have the image of goats in party dresses celebrating some poor girl's quinceanera while Ricky Bobby (in his Crystal Gayle tshirt of course) is running around the party shouting catch phrases from the movie. Thank you ladies, thank you. haha
hahaha! (i had a longer comment, but i'll just leave that, haha) i'm so glad you're baack!!!
Welcome baaaack! You guys are just crazy, i love it! lol.
hahaha! I like it! Happy Tuesday!
i like to imagine my baby jesus in a tuxedo shirt. because it says, 'i'm formal, but i'm here to party'.
glad to have you back, you lil'ole ball of crazy!
Isn't it good to have friends like that?!
Glad you are baaaaaack!
Dear 10 pound Newborn Baby Jesus, how come I don't get text messages about Mexican goats in party dresses?
YAY Glad you're back!!
Omg, that is hilarious! Awesome convo!
I was so happy to see the comment you left us...cuz it meant your were back!!
And you are. And comments are enabled again!
yayy!
In other news...um...i want a pet goat..?
And that is why I love you two, enough said!
Haha!!! LOVE IT!!! :O)
Good to see you post even, if you are talking about your family! I would almost have to agree with you on that though and that is kind of scarey!! Too funny! Brings a smile to my face when I think of you and Lyndsey wearing those dresses 24/7-didn't appreciate it then like I do now-kind of hard to explain to people at school, church, grocery store, etc why you wanted to wear them all the time. Maybe I can pick you up another one or maybe one from Chinatown when I'm in SF!!! Keep blogging-you make me smile! ilu
Ha, that is hilarious. The baby Jesus line is my favorite from the movie!
Oh. My. This is the kind of stuff that makes you laugh and spit out your drink on someone's face!!! Not that I know anything about that... ;)
hahahah friends are the best!! they can fix anything and not even try!!! love ya!
having friends that understand you better than anyone else are the best!
This is WHY I'm a stalker of your blog:
Exhibit A} Your so darn funny!
Exhibit B} I can relate to you!
*********
I love having friends like that :)
LOL! BFF's are definitely the best! :)
Post a Comment