Let me just tell you how incredibly awesome it is to be able to meet a Bleader in REAL LIFE! Yes. It is true. TOTAL AWESOMENESS!
Friday night Small Town Girl graced me with her presence in the Big-D! And ladies, this girl is the sweetest and OH SO MUCH FUN! I see the beginning of a great friendship, especially since I have already talked to her about a million times in just 2 days!
So, as usual, I was just little pee in my pants overly excited and since I have been a terrible blogger lately I have dedicated a "MINI" weekend rap-up post just to her!
♥H, enjoy my sweet friend!
To the tune of Shaggy's "Wasn't Me"
(click for link, but I just did the chorus only..yes, I'm lazy)
(Yo', Bleaders) Yo'
(Listen up, girls) What do you want, girl?
(My bloggers just caught me) You let them catch you?
(I don't know how I let this happen) With who?
(The Small Town Girl, you know) Girl!
(I don't know what to do) Say it WAS you
(Alright)
Friday rolled around I was caught red-handed
Meeting up with the Small Town Girl
Picture this, we were both dead sexy, dancing on the club floor
How could dinner be so fun
We even ate for free
All this time she was staying here
We laughed so hard it made us pee.
But we talked all through dinner (It WAS me)
Started laughing at some cougars (It WAS me)
We even took too many shots (It WAS me)
We even caught us on camera (It WAS me)
We had our flyswatters ready (It WAS me)
Heard the numbers a boy gave her (It WAS me)
Danced when the music got louder (It WAS me)
We didn't want it to be over!
The end! Ah, it was such a wonderful night though! I moved all day Saturday and Sunday....NO FUN! So I'm finally slowing down, catching my breath, and catching up with all of you lovely ladies! Wine in tow of course....
Hope you all are having a wonderful week! Till tomorow...or whenever the internet man comes and hooks me up.....






36 comments:
Aww, sounds like a GREAT time! As always, love the rap-up.
So fun! Blog buddies in real life? I dream about it. One day, it will happen for me! Until then, I'll live through you!
Mee-ow!!! :)
thats soooo fun! you all look gorgeous!
Aaahahahahaha!!!! Hilarious!! I love it!!! I miss you!! Come see me this weekend!!! LOL!!
Ow ow!!!
you ladies look FABULOUS!
SOO FUN, lucky girls!! Love the rap up!! :)
So jealous! Looks like you girls had so much fun :)
What a blast!!!
ok..I'm gonna pretend like I'm not totally jealous that you & Heather were able to get together... ;)
So glad ya'll had a great weekend!! LOVE the pics!! I've missed catching up with you through blog world! Hope you have a fabulous week, pretty girl!
Shaggy's song is running through my head now! You have a real gift for the blog-lyric rapping!
Glad you girls had fun!!!!
Picture this, we were both... ;)
Ahhh, I missed these rap-ups! I am so glad that you ladies had some fun. The pics are so cute and you're both so pretty!
I hope the rest of the move goes well :)
You two look STUNNING!! VaVa Voom!!
I'm so happy to you got the wonderful chance to meet:)
You can never have too many "Good" friends. Looks like/sounds like you two had a blast, hopefully many more good times to come!
I love to lil' didley you made up. Veryyyyy clever :)
You are so cute!! Loving the rap up!!
Great pics - looks like y'all had a blast!!
I'm soooooooooooooo jealous! How fun!!!!! Why couldn't I live in doggone Texas. Florida is the next best thing you know, haha!!!!! Hint Hint!! Love ya, friend! :)
Super fun! can't wait to see pics of the new place!
Doc-E and I need to come to Texas!!!!!!!!
So fun! I have yet to meet a blog friend in real life but hopefully sometime SOON! Also, I feel ya on moving...congrats on the new place! It is hard work but worth it in the end!
how great! that is so fun you guys met up! cute cute pics!
Totally jealous!
... stupid maryland!
for real though, i'm glad you guys got to me and hang out! that's very awesome! if I ever come to Texas I expect to have a drink with you ladies!
I'm totally jealous! It looks like you girls had a blast. And, you got that Shaggy song stuckin my head. Which is bad, because I'm supposed to be teaching!!
I may or may not be a bit jealous ;)
Looks like you ladies had a blast!! :)
Love the pictures...such beauties! xo
hahah great little rap there!
glad you had a great weekend!
Seriously, you're mad w"rapping" skillz are off the chain. ;) lol. Glad you had a fab weekend!!
I'm so jealous!! It looks like y'all had a great time, and y'all are en fuego hot! One day, hopefully, I'll get to come meet you. I'm only 2 hours away!
Glad to see you're back! I tagged you!
That sounds like so much fun! Great rap too! ;-)
glad you had such a great time. i am not jealous at all:)
happy weekend!!
Oh how fun!!! That is so neat that you guys were able to meet each other. Yay! And of course I loved the rap!!! :)
How fun! Y'all look so cute!
What a fun weekend!!
Oh so fun...hope your internet gets hooked up soon.
YOU ALL LOOK SOOO GORGEOUS!!
How fun!! And I agree you are both gorgeous! I love hearing about blog meet-ups. Sounds like you two had a blast!
OH and thanks for the congrats girl! You are too sweet :)
Your Rap-Ups are so stink'n cute!! I used to live in Houston and TOTALLY wish I were still there so I can join in on the fun! Glad you had such a great time!
gorgeous pics as usual! that sounded like so much fun=)! and i feel you on the moving and unpacking!! i hope you get to slow down soon girl!
Post a Comment