Thursday, June 4, 2009

Raging bitch, or just grumpy?

Sadly, I don't have a lot of time to spend with you today. Well, I've spent hours going through my reader and there is still no end in sight. I don't know how you girls do it, but it's driving me back to that bottle of merlot.

And with all of the liver conditioning that has taken place the past couple of weeks, coupled with several oh-so-serious-pain-in-the-ass-OCD clients at my door, I barely have a moment to think, much less think of something witty or interesting to post about.

Plus, the heat in Texas is making me less-than-pleasant to deal with. So if i'm not sitting on a patio or in the pool with a drink in my hand, I'm quite the bitch grumpy girl!



But back to the point....I've got a FAN-TAB-ULOUS weekend coming up!!! Well, not really, but tomorrow is going to be pretty incredible at least. Small Town Girl is coming to Dallas and I finally get to meet her!! We've been quite excited...we've got our apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur ready to hit the town. I expect lots of laughter, pictures, and great memories! Other than that, I'm moving......I can't talk about it though because I start to get anxiety and hypervenilate and pull out my hair. And that is not a pretty sight.

Can't wait for my weekend rap up on Monday!!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! I miss you ladies, really, I do. I hope you're hanging in there and following along...I know I've been disconnected but I'll make it worth your while.....believe it.

30 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I totally think its okay to be bitchy sometimes... :) No worries... so glad you have a good weekend coming up... one more day! yay!

jlc said...

Oh no! The heat in Texas... don't remind me!!


What are the temps right now? I shall be heading down in 25 days...

Katy said...

I agree with Tracy. It's okay to be bitchy sometimes. It balances the niceness quite well. :-D

♥ H ♥ said...

you have an award on my blog..check it yo! (well give me a few til I actually post it. I know how you love these awards and tagging HA! )

Nessa said...

Aww, hang in there, grumpiness is totally allowed!! =) cant wait to hear your rap-up, they always crack me up!!

s. pearce feldman said...

i <3 your use of someecards. it's brilliant, really. thanks for making me laugh out loud tonight - with my glass of pinot noir in hand. :)

Brittany Ann said...

I'm glad I'm not the only stressed out by my Google Reader!

Anonymous said...

You know what? Livers- totally overrated.

The New Mrs said...

I've been wondering where you've been hiding! Hope you have a fab weekend, with your toes in the sand (well pool) and drink in hand :)

Jordan said...

OMG - y'all will have so much fun! I can't wait to see the pics, and someday, maybe I'll come down and have my own night on the town! ;)

Jules said...

That ecard is absolutely hysterical! I'm sorry you have so much going on right now. I hope the heat breaks for you and don't stress about moving. Everything will be fine :)

I hope you find some time to relax by the pool and have a great time with your friend this weekend.

Mrs. Hanson said...

Hey Grump! I hope your getting drunk right now, and I also hope you have a fabulous weekend! :) I hope moving goes well... but since you'll be moving in with me, life will be grand and we will be happy. LOL ... I can wish, right?

Miss Jody said...

I know you must have alot going on right now..but Hey! That's okay! We will be here when you get back! :)
Love reading your blog!!

Melissa said...

I hope you and Heather have a blast tomorrow!!

Nicole Marie said...

everyone needs a grumpy day once in awhile! but its almost the weekend! woohoo!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Ok. Just found your blog and you're great. Cheers.

Unknown said...

Have so much fun this weekend!

CTB said...

I hope y'all have the type of fabulous weekend that only a pair of apple bottom jeans and boots with fur can bring! Can't wait for the rap-up!

katie + bret said...

sounds completely fun! Bret and I will be in Ft. Worth this weekend so I will wave at you! :)

Mrs. Chad Carroll said...

You are going to love Heather!!! She is a beautiful person inside and out! You girls have fun this weekend!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Hope that you have a great weekend! And thanks for the sweet comment, I'm so excited to start wedding planning!

Melissa said...

YAY good weekends!!! You so deserve one of those amiga!

Happy Friday - mwah!

Lindsay said...

I hear ya...

Farnnay said...

have a GREAT weekend!!!!!

Anonymous said...

damn heat! have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Take a breather and a moment to relax! You sound like you need it :)

In This Wonderful Life said...

hope you are having a good weekend :)

MissBliss said...

those darn readers do fill up don't they... all of us with all this stuff on our minds... I love your posts even when you think you don't have so much to say... ocd clients cracked me up because I had an ocd client today, too... hahahha... liver conditioning... that's wonderful too... thanks for making us laugh and have a lot of laughs this weekend... it is the best medicine, along with the alcoholic varieties :)

Jade Bordeaux said...

I think its okay to be bitchy, because if all women did not do it, then I would be one of the only ones, and then I would really not have an excuse once a month, would I? So, thanks :) Keep the bitchiness coming! Your saving my ass.

Lauren said...

I want details of the weekend, girl!!!! :) Thinking of you and popping in to say hello!!