But as I am writing this I am sitting on my couch (finally), with no sound (finally), no clients griping and moaning (finally), no phones ringing (finally), no knocks at the door, no cat meowing.
I am alone.
All is quiet.
And I am ashamed.
And a little embarrassed.
And ladies, if walls could talk, I'd be in deep.......well, you know what.
Words can't even describe the past few weeks I've had, the friendships I've made, and the laughter that has ensued and amount of wine that has been consumed. If cameras were set up to record my life lately I'd end up on Rock of Love, a Dateline Special, Wipe Out and So You Think You Can Dance. But let's keep it real and keep that just between us.
So I'll quit talking and let the pictures speak for themselves. No worries. I've spared you and your innocent eyes from the debauchery. And from my friends killing me if they saw some of the pictures I could have posted.
I have missed you Bleaders.....about as much as I miss that king size Hershey's bar I just ate in one bite. Don't judge, eat up.
I put on some cowboy boots for the first time to go see Roger Creager. Momentous occasion indeed. I was roping and riding and feeling like Dolly Parton on crack. Except my hair wasn't quite that big...but I'm working on it.
I've been out on the town with my best friend, Shaven pretty much everyday and every night. We are like white on rice. She has been my level head and kept me sane the past few months...couldn't live without her. I mean, I could live without the blisters on my feet from wearing torture chamber heels so much. Because if my heels could talk they would be screaming "eff you!." Excuse the potty mouth, I speak the truth.
And when the two of us do go out, let me just say that we go ALLLL out. For instance maybe going with a group of gay boys to a gay strip club. Yeah, don't judge. They loved us. I could have made out with all of them. With tongue. But it's not the way I roll.
And we have spent every weekend day with fun in the sun at the lake. I'm as dark as dark chocolate....except for my butt, it's like a moonbeam. I love it.
And these girls have made my nights worthwhile and my abs harden from laughing so hard. We have taken dancing and laying on the couch to a new level. Enough said about this group.
These girls are like fine wine....full bodied. Good legs. Intense oral pleasure. Ok, definitely not the last part, but I couldn't help myself.
I ♥ them....as much as I love oreo's and twinkies.
To say partner in crime would be a crime. We just get each other, we are cool like that.
Ahhh, life is great at the moment. I hope all of yours is too! I can't wait to catch up with everyone! I ♥ you all!!!!







31 comments:
good to see you back!! you look great! xoxo.
What happens in our world...stays in our world! Well, except for the photos! I love you Sluttia.
Welcome back!! AND, the pale pink strapless dress..., where? Just where? I think i need it. Right now preferably. Gratzi! =)
Glad you're back! Love all your pictures too!
what a great post and cute pics!! Love reading your blog!!
glad your alive long lost blogging buddy! hope you have a great week.
Aw, I'm glad you've been having a GREAT summer! :) Your pictures are smokin' hot... and you better not be making out with those gay boys, you like girls. And by girls I mean me. Hahahahaah! AND I'm thrilled that your spirits are back up... alcohol and other. *wink wink* Miss you lover girl, xo
Glad you are back in action! Love the pictures, gorgeous!
Glad to see you!! :) Great pics!!
The photos are awesome and it looks like you have been having some fun! I think it is so special to have such close friends. Not everyone is as lucky as you...or me for that matter.
I'm new to your blog and am glad you're back from your break!
Welcome back! Such fun pictures, looks like you've been having a great time!!
Yay! Glad you're back!
You're back!!! Love the photos! Looks like such a good time. As for the "Dolly on Crack" . . .I mean if you have to look like someone, I'm thinking Dolly is pretty good. haha
I'm SOOOOO happy your back!!! Don't you wish we were kids again with no worries or stress?
I love (drooling) your dresses!!! And love the tan as well! muah!
You are back!!! I am doing the *happy dance* :)
How fun!! Glad you are back... and those pictures are amazing!
aww so pretty!! glad your back!!! missed you tons!
Girl, I have missed you..... and glad you're back. LOVED all the pics, so much fun!!!! :)
well well well, nice to have you back crazy ass!! Love you!
All of your dresses are TOO super cute!
Welcome back!
You're the best, and even though I can (and usually do) talk to you every single day, I'm still happy to see you back blogging. Love you!
welcome back pretty girl :)
love your posts!
look at how cute you are in all those pictures!! you are a barbie doll!
and you have the cutest darn clothes! (i'm jealous)
I'm so happy your back, you look so beautiful and I DO LOVE THE CLOTHES and I love your style girl! :)
You are so hilarious!!!! Love your style, girl! Rock on...and report back when you can ;) Keep enjoying life to the fullest and having those ab laughs... I try to get as many as possible!!!
You look fantastic in every single picture!! Love that first coral dress with the belt!
Yeah! I missed you. Not really. Just kidding. Sort of. What?! My blog roll's long. Any who, welcome back.
so happy to see you're back!! Looks like you had a crazy fun couple weeks!!
i'm so glad you're back! i missed you! i'm happy you're having tons of fun. send some my way :)
Yay you're back! Glad to hear and see that you've been having tons of fun! Now...back to work on posting :)
Ahhhh, haha!! " I could have made out with all of them, with tongue" HAHAHA! LOVE IT BFF! Welcome back to blogging, hope your life is getting back to good (yeah, I just quoted matchbox 20)! xoxoxox
Hello, sweet friend! You are just the cutest! I am so glad that you've been having a nice summer and having fun. From the photos, it is evident!
Post a Comment