My mother gave birth to this precious little doll.....
Damn she is lucky! Because that blue toilet is pretty darn cute!! :)
**note to add, it was really probably 24 years ago because I was probably about 2 when this picture that would haunt me for the rest of my life was taken**




22 comments:
lol..LOVE the pic!! :) Soo stinkin' adorable! Is today your birthday?!?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And thank you so much for the encouraging words!
Embaressing? Yes. Cute? Of course!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday :)
Happy Birthday. Many thanks for stopping by my blog and I look forward to following yours. Xoxo-BLC
well Happy Birthday then!! :) Hope today is just fabulous!
*H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y 2 U!!!
*H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y 2 U!!!
*H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y Dear Fuscia!!!
*H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y 2 U!!!
You look like a Victoria's Secret Model, and smell like one 2! (I bet!)
In a "non-gay" way, although I like gay ppl and all, I am not one.
Anywho,....I love that blue toilet!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! May this year be even better than the past 26!
Happy Birthday - hope it is wonderful for you.
So cute! You look precious! Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a blast!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I love yours and can't wait to read more!
happy birthday girl!!!
Oh man. The FBI is going to be on to me for looking at that picture.
happy birthday!!
Adorable pictures! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday girlie!!! Love the blue toilet!!
Happy Birthday! What an adorable photo...we all have our naked photos.
Mine just happens to be in the bathtub with my sister and brother. Ew. Imagine that bath water.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU CUTE THING :)
omg that is too cute! I have one similar but i'm also eating a freeze pop! lol Happy birthday!
so cute!! (=
i added you to my blog list!!
Happy (belated) Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day.
Too cute! Happy Birthday!
What a cute picture! Haha....love the blue toilet!
Post a Comment