Saturday, March 7, 2009

Early Bird Gets the Worm

GOOD MORNING!!!

It is ENTIRELY too early for me to be awake...but a las, I can't sleep! However, I'm going to take full advantage of this extra couple of hours to my day to get even more accomplished! Lots of errands to run today, lots extreme amount of cleaning and laundry to do, and I've got quite a bit of actual work to try to accomplish. (I so wish I got paid overtime, but I guess it will all eventually "pay" off...right??) But for the next couple of early morning hours, I'm going to enjoy myself. I'm going to run downstairs for some much needed cardio and then head to Starbucks and sink into a corner chair with a dark coffee and a very good book!! Early mornings aren't so bad afterall!

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Saturday!!

****Don't forget to set your clocks forward tonight (well, technically Sunday morning). Spring is here!! YAY!!****

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh God. It's 5:00AM here right now, and I am having the hardest time falling back asleep. I just know I'm going to be exhausted for work.

Hope you had a good weekend!