First off, there are a TON of giveaways and swaps out in the blog-o-sphere right now!! Oh my!! This fun blogger is giving away a pair of CUTE earrings, and the girls over at The Secrets in the Sauce are having giveaways ALL day!! This sweet blogger is doing a great Swoozies giveaway but hurry! it ends tomorrow, and this lovely lady has a post about all sorts of fun giveaways as well as a fun Swap coming up!! She has a poll up that lets you vote on the next Swap Exchange!! So fun! This blog world amazes me...simply amazing!
Anyways, so my sister is getting married in May 2010...long ways away but being the Maid of Honor (yay!!) I take my roll very seriously...probably a little too seriously because she is already annoyed with the amounts of emails I send her of fabulous ideas I find...but anways, I love looking at all of the fun wedding stuff and helping to make her dream become a reality! She wants something very fun and unique and I am all about being creative!! I was browsing through a few custom invitation websites and stumbled across these beautys. Oh. My. Goodness! Pure eye candy for my overly expensive taste!!
Feast your eyes on these letterpress gems!
And look at these Couture fancy invites!! A little more fancy than my personal taste, but they are so gorgeous!!
I'm doubt we'll get very far with the costs of these pretty little invites, but they are too beautiful not to share....a girl can dream!
Hope you're having a great Tuesday!! It's already noon....the day is half over!!





3 comments:
i bet you guys are having so much fun wedding planning! I saw some of the most beautiful wedding invites when i was looking, but every company is super proud of them.. the price tag shows haha
have a great day girl!
ooohh.. love them all!
Thanks for featuring my designs on your fabulous blog - They are a true labor of love!!
Post a Comment