After weeks of patiently waiting and being a complete pain-in-the-you-know-what to this fabulous blog designer, she has finally completed my new blog design and I could not be MORE thrilled about the new look!! She took all of my crazy ideas and random thoughts and combined them into a unique masterpiece. Well, at least I think so! Marina, you are so incredibly sweet, and an absolute creative genius!THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
What are you waiting for, don't be jealous, let Marina make-over your blog too!!!!
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Monday!!
(picture from here)



12 comments:
I l♥ve your blog! Hope you have a great week! ♥ Hugs :)
it looks so good!! hope you had a great weekend!
So pretty! I love the look :) Hope your weekend was just as fantastical.
I love your blog, it looks great!
Love the new layout!
Oh I love it! Looks amazing! :)
I love it :)
This is FABULOUS!!! I love it!! :)
Pretty! Pretty!
Cute blog design!!!
Today is my first day visiting your blog so I don't know what the old one looked like but as soon as your blog open, I was thinking how amazing your blog is! Love it!!!
Oh, I loooove it! IT IS SOOO PRETTY! I ECSP. love the style of writing! Tooooo cute!
Post a Comment