Dear Captain Obvious,
I know that yesterday was suppose to be just another manic monday, but give me a freaking break! Just because it was Monday doesn't mean that you have to make everyone I work with be on the verge of mental breakdowns from their own stupidity. Or just because it was Monday doesn't mean you have to hand me a week full of dramatic problems all rolled into one little ball for this special day. One crisis a day, per week, is just fine. Deal? And one more thing, I know it was Monday, and it's obvious this is suppose to be a very busy day after such a relaxing weekend, but when you don't even give me enough time to turn on my computer to read through my blogging reader, OH captain obvious, you have crossed the line!!!! That obviously makes me very, very frustrated!!
Obviously,
NOT Yours Truly
Oh.My.Gosh yesterday was busy, busy, busy!! Oh well, at least it is over! And to be honest, all I could think about was getting on my computer and reading through all of your blogs! Pathetic, no....obsessed, yes!
So, I've got my coffee and bagel ready and I'm about to get all caught up with all of you! Love my blogging mornings! But since I want to leave you with a little something to feast your eyes on, check out this resort! One of my clients just came back from a trip to Vietnam and stayed at The Nam Hai in Vietnam. Her and her husband are actually working on building a school in Cambodia. It's like our modern day story of Three Cups of Tea. Great story, and I'll be interested to see it all evolve!
Three gourmet restaurants, spa beside the lagoon, full beach property, ahhhhhh!! I'm an absolute fanatic over the charm of this eastern architecture and Asian inspired details.
A good book, a great drink, and a fine man.....Oh so romantic!
Pinch me ladies, I'm dreaming in this island state of mind....
(P.S. Captain Obvious, it's obvious my blogger is not formatting correctly and its pissing me off...so please fix it, NOW!)







13 comments:
God that looks beautiful and relaxing...
My blogging mornings usually turn into afternoons! :-) but I definitely get cranky if I don't get to catch up with my bloggers
WOW! Can I wiggle my nose and be there?!
I was going to tell you about a free blog makeover I'm giving away, but your blog is GORGEOUS! LOVE IT!
I am so with you, I hate when people interrupt my blog reading time! How dare they!
I am in love with the pictures of the Nam Hai! Soooo gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
Haha, who are you? Do you want to be my real life friend?
That place looks aaaaamazing, kinda freaks me out that it's in Vietnam tho, is that bad? :)
Wow... I think I've found my next vacation - or at least what I hope it looks like. Monday was a crazy-busy loony day, I agree... must be something in the water.
Have a great Tuesday bloggy-reading morning.
I hate days when I can't catch up on my blogs. It really is addicting.
That resort looks amazing and the pictures you posted are beautiful!
Wow that place is amazing!!! I wish I was there right now. But no, I'm in a office working....boo!
I really really NEED to go there :)
oh my gosh! Amazing! I could only dream of going to a place that nice!
That resort looks amazing! I so wish I could be there right now!
Also, I left you something on my blog!
uh-mazing! I wanna go! I'm in definite need of a beachy vaycay after all these rainy overcast days we've been experiencing in my neck of the woods! Maybe if I print these pictures out and tuck them neatly under my pillow tonight, the travel fairy will come visit! Yeah? Ok! I'll give that a shot =) haha
Thank you for stopping by today. I am the same way with blogging and my checking account. I will not start my day without catching up on both!!!
I need that vacation spot now also!!! I'm thinking I may have to plan a solo trip away from the hubby and the kiddo soon. Sign me up!! LOL!!!
XOXO
this place looks amazing!!! I'm def. bookmarking it and maybe my next vacation once I'm a married lady :)
Post a Comment