Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring Fling!

I can't believe it is March I already! I absolutely LOVE SPRING!! It's probably my favorite time of year....I think it has a lot to do with my birthday being in March, but who really cares about that right?!?! So in honor of Spring, (and my birthday month!) I put together a list of my.... ..


**{Top Things to Look Forward to in Spring!}**


*Breezy Days, Sunshine and Blue Skies*


*Flowers, beautiful Flowers*





*Spring vacations*


*Sundresses and flip-flops*


*Pedicures*

*Sleeping with the windows open*


*Easter (I LOVE Easter decorations!)*





Being able to wear white


*Spring colors, lots of color!*


(new post on color themed rooms tomorrow!)


*Spring cleaning*


*Green grass*

*The smell of rain, the smell of spring and rainbows*


*Excercising and being outdoors*


*Picnics and Barbeque*





*last but not least.....My BIRTHDAY!*


Photobucket

5 comments:

Just Me said...

THIS made me so HAPPY to be alive! Love you!

Jade Bordeaux said...

I HAVEto have to have to HAVE to have that top with the belt!!! OMG-TOO CUTE!
Thanls for sending prayers her way. She wont hear about it from me of coarse (as we arent close) but I hear that when two or more people pray in JEsus name, something special happens...and thats all that matters.
Youre a peach! :-)

Kebi Cedawna said...

Mamarazzi is doing another swap soon and she has a poll on her blog to decide what the theme will be. I'm voting for swapping favorite Spring Things, how cool would that be!
Keep an eye out for the registration and you can get in on the swapping fun. Her blog is:
http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com

Ginny said...

That's such a great list--you are making me so excited for spring :)

Jade Bordeaux said...

You know it is sooo funny, because I think I am of above average size. I am proud to be a 34c, but this bathingsuit makes me look like an AAA! The girl who wore it had major implants, maybe thats why I liked it so much on her.
I have purchased their suits before, and thought "wow, are these floaties attached to the chest" and had to remove them. This one, on the other hand......should have come with the life preservers, bc it is just ridiculous! :(