Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lost for words...



First off, I am almost embarassed to admit that I am actually loving Miley Cyrus on Good Morning America. And I may or may not have just downloaded the song she is singing. Not a fan of ole Billy Ray though....nothing compares to his infamous "don't break my heart, my achey breaky heart."

Lord, please bless my soul.

Secondly, I just logged on to facebook and notice that my mother has taken the "if you were a stripper what would your stage name be" quiz. Want to know the answer?

Candy!


And this is what is said about "Candy" -

You would be the nicest stripper in the entire club! You're sweet, compassionate, very polite and damn good dancer too! All the girls will envy you because you have the looks, the moves and the personality. Your stripper anthem: "The reason - Hoobastank".


Shocking right? Now my mom can do a mean hula-hoop on the Wii-Fit. But now I'm starting to understand why. She has a hidden talent, and it's apparently yummy. If I had inherited that Candy hip action I would be a millionaire by now.

That's right, my mom is scrumptious. Not sure if I should be disturbed, mortified, or humored. Maybe all of the above. Maybe I'm actually throwing up in the bathroom at the moment imagining this.

"Candy", I know you are reading this post...and I know paybacks are hell. But you will never live this down! I love you!

{I've jumped on the Tweet Train...follow me around, I'll follow you around, and then we can all just run around in circles!}

24 comments:

Rachel said...

i lovey, i am following you on twitter now, how do embed the updates on your blog? i cant seem to figure it out.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I'm LOL'ing about your mom's stripper name! Too funny!! :)

Mommy, That's My Name, Don't Wear It Out said...

Hi from SITS!! Oh my gosh that stipper FB quiz+ you Mom= hysterical!!!

So happy I popped onto your blog!!!

Mrs. Hanson said...

Oh god, Mom's are so embarressing sometimes! My Mom does things like this too. Thankfully she isn't computer savvy so she hasn't entered the world of Facebook or Myspace!

Unknown said...

At my wedding, one of the best men called my mom "F*cking Gorgeous". We proceeded to call her F'ing G all night long.

Jill said...

Too funny about your mom.

I'm a little ashamed to admit, I want to see the new Miley C. movie. It just looks so cute.

Girl Meets Beau said...

This is hilarious!! One, I love that your mom is on facebook and two, I love that she actually took the stripper name quiz!! So funny!

Anonymous said...

my porn name is mocha taylor. the game is name of first pet, and name of your first real love. mocha-chocolate lab/ taylor dunn-senior baseball player in high school. there you go mocha taylor is now open for business...

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

LOL. I totally love that your mom is Candy. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning!

Anonymous said...

I am totally going to see Miley's Hannah Montana movie! Wow, I am SO embarrassed to admit that, ha! LOL at your mom's "stripper name", that is hilarious!

Melissa said...

Oh that is just too much.... your mom as a stripper thing... oh my god.

Unknown said...

lovin' that stripper name for ya momma ;)

Simply Me said...

Madly in love with your blog!!! I'm a follower now :)

Unknown said...

omg hilarious.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

that is hilarious about your mom, haha! and i have to admit i like some of miley's stuff too =)

theluckiestmrs said...

The Candy story is priceless! hahaHAHA!

jlc said...

Hahhha lovin that your mom even TOOK that quiz. Too funny!!



Oh and at first glance I totally thought Miley was giving me the finger. Am I the only one who saw that??

Kelli said...

haha that is too funny! I can't believe you mom took that quiz!

I'm following you on twitter now! :)

Nessa said...

..i HATE that Billy Ray Cyrus song!!.. his daughter has redeemed him! lol/jk ;)

Gwen said...

Oh my goodness!!! That cracks me up!! I can't imagine the stories I would get from my Dad having a facebook account. Now I need to work on getting him to set one up. I'll be Twittering with you shortly!!! XOXO

Mom said...

Ok, so your mom took the stripper quiz and embarassed you-not the first time nor do I suppose it will be the last time that happens!
It's just what mom's do and it's so much fun! I'll try to find more ways to embarass you! You have to admit we have lots of fun! I love you! MOM

Jules said...

I must admit that I like Miley's new song "The Climb", but I'm not such a fan of her as a person.

I love your mom's stripper name. She sounds fun!

Miss Jody said...

I love the Wii!
The hula-hoop is a battle between my husband and I. He beat my score..Boo.
I love your blog!

♥ H ♥ said...

Ahahahaah! candy! Love it! If my mom takes that quiz, shes grounded!